Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobkyou
I disagree. Inflation was very apparent in beta, and even with the unofficial ways some people were bringing energy credits into the market I feel it may be a serious problem. The game needs all the gold sinks it can find.
Gold Sinks are ok but the first tab should be next to nothing for 2 reasons:

1- There isn't enough freaking slots
2- We just freaking started and we need those slots to provide items for members of our FLEET

While I am at it....FIX THE CONTROLS!!!!! I should be able to give each rank permissions for deposit/withdrawal of not just the credits BUT THE ITEMS also! What kind of idiotic interface would not allow that?

GAH! Love the game but little things like this should never have happened. I know you are in direct competition with WOW but they are successful for a reason. Learn from it!

--Cap
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainSFC View Post
Gold Sinks are ok but the first tab should be next to nothing for 2 reasons:

1- There isn't enough freaking slots
2- We just freaking started and we need those slots to provide items for members of our FLEET

While I am at it....FIX THE CONTROLS!!!!! I should be able to give each rank permissions for deposit/withdrawal of not just the credits BUT THE ITEMS also! What kind of idiotic interface would not allow that?

GAH! Love the game but little things like this should never have happened. I know you are in direct competition with WOW but they are successful for a reason. Learn from it!

--Cap
Being abusive won't get cryptic to listen.
Lt. Commander
[ RESPONSE ]
I am glad that I saw this post for I noticed this last night for the COLLECTIVE and, especially because of the high and odd number figured it was some sort of bug.

-Darqun-
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 01:38 PM
If the economy is out of balance so people can sell credits like I've seen too many spammers do, then that is the problem that needs to be attended to. It has nothing to do with that the price for the fleet bank tabs are ridiculous.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█. NCC-92872 .
TMT Fleet▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ TMT...-.... FLEET
Commander JohGeiz th'Shrox▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ TMT..--.. FLEET
Tactical Captain.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ TMT-... FLEET
U.S.S. Rainbow Warrior.▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ TMT.-- FLEET
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█.. TMT FLEET -.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simale
If the economy is out of balance so people can sell credits like I've seen too many spammers do, then that is the problem that needs to be attended to. It has nothing to do with that the price for the fleet bank tabs are ridiculous.
In fact it'll only encourage the kind of player response as that'll be the only reasonable way to buy bank tabs.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Add 4th Fleet to the list of consumers that want the cost of fleet tabs DOWN! 1.2 million for the first tab is ridiculous. I can only imagine how much the next ones will be. Pooling money together we have about 600K right now and are almost ready for the tab. But I'm holding back to see if this is fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-03-2010, 12:58 PM
I thought the cost was high, but we got enough for a second one in less than two days, and unlike other games it looks like the cost is the same for the rest of the tabs. This is a non-issue in the end really. Small fleets don't need big banks right away anyway, so they have plenty of time to get the credits together.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-03-2010, 01:06 PM
Our Fleet is on our way to our 3rd tab. I believe that the prices are fine it only looks like alot cause your most likely only LC or Cap. The game needs a way to take credits away other wise the game economy will inflate.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-03-2010, 01:37 PM
1.2 million? Fine for 160 member fleets, but how does that small bank tab server 160 people? And what of the smaller fleets? Nah, this is total bs. Price of the first tab should be $10-25k. Some of us do not desire to put up with the spam of 100+ people in fleet chat, let alone the management issues. There are alot of issues with the game, but they are working on them. I fully expect the pricing to change, but it's not high priority.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-03-2010, 05:53 PM
I just got word from a Cryptic Rep over the #STO IRC that yes the tab price is really high and they will be changing it at a later date to a system where the price goes up for each consecutive tab that you purchase. At this point, we just have to endure.