Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane4cefed View Post
I dont understand wtf tribbles are suppose to be?? they clutter my inventory after a few hours of questing and they are worth nothing.. have to sit there and spend a few minutes discarding them all to keep inventory nice and tidey.

This would be the trouble with tribbles.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Quote:
I dont understand wtf tribbles are suppose to be?? they clutter my inventory after a few hours of questing and they are worth nothing.. have to sit there and spend a few minutes discarding them all to keep inventory nice and tidey.
Bones: "Does everything have to have a practical use for you? They're nice, they're soft and they're furry and they make a pleasant sound...It is a human characteristic to love little animals. Especially if they're attractive in some way."

Spock: "Doctor. They do indeed have one redeeming characteristic. They don't talk too much."
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
I was actually starting to wonder why the Devs gave us so many different Star Trek inspired food items that by themselves all do the same thing. If the purpose of all those options is to allow for special tribble breeding combos then that makes more sense.
Feline Supplement 74......

yeah...I wanna eat cat food......So I HOPE that was meant for Tribbles....or are they gonna let us have a dog or cat?

It's Canon! Data had Spot the Cat...and Archer had Porthos......

I want a Rottie or a Pit Bull to follow me around, and go after Targs!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
See if you can find an episode of the original Star Trek series called "Trouble with Tribbles". That's all you need to know! LOL.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Take a look at http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Tribble
*pet my precious ()*
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-01-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Feline Supplement 74......

yeah...I wanna eat cat food......So I HOPE that was meant for Tribbles....or are they gonna let us have a dog or cat?

It's Canon! Data had Spot the Cat...and Archer had Porthos......

I want a Rottie or a Pit Bull to follow me around, and go after Targs!
Well up until now I just let my Ferengi BOffs eat the cat food I found. Was that bad of me?
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-01-2010, 12:09 PM
How often do they multiply?(ingame not referencing any shows you monkeys!)

I was going start some testing, had 2 of the pure white ones and a tan and a brown one, i had some random synthales and stuff and was typing them up in a spreadsheet, i alt tabbed back and the synthales were already gone and i had 2 more white ones!
Now i replicated some crosiants and left just a tan and a white one there for almost 5 min and nothing.....
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-01-2010, 12:50 PM
I've started a Tribble FAQ with initial information and details; please post any detailed observations or testing you've done in a comment there: Tribble FAQ - Tribble Breeding for Fun and, well, Loss

Ultimately it needs to be added to the various wikis; I'm working on getting screenshots of the various colors to ease confusion.