Lt. Commander
Hi I am thinking of going into the local gamestop today and putting down the cash to preorder the STO game. I know it is supposed to be released tomorrow but I have 2 main reasons for wanting to preorder (albeit it only 1 day in advance)

1) I want my headstart or retail code sometime today or this evening, sooner than tomorrow morning when the stores open.

2) I want my special enterpise ship that supposedly comes with a gamestop order. However it says "while supplies last" (Lol @ Limited supply of a purely virtual item)

So basically to sum up, do you think that GS ran out of the enterprise ships and do you think it takes 24 hours or more just to get them to e-mail a heastart code for my preorder.

Ideally I would like to preorder today and then get my headstart or retail key codes e-mailed sometime around midnight tonight or so.

Thank you very much for reading and/or responding to this newb post.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 12:45 PM
lol awesome forum handle /hi5
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Op if you are in hurry and want to get in head start then i suggest getting digital edition. You will get your pre order key in 5 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 01:02 PM
I should probably clarify that I am just wanting to goto the local store and pay in cash. I do not have a debit card or anything to use for online purchases.