Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Cryptic just nerfed Science vessels a few days before Open Beta ended, and you think they are going to turn around and buff them again? *giggles*
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenikis View Post
Lol. Typical fed tactics. Impersonating a Klingon on the forum in a lame attempt to get them nerfed.

Hey look, I can do it to!

My main is a fed and I roll entire groups 5v1 in pvp with just a disruptor turret. Im so OP, nerf feds now !!!!!
Wait so you're telling me that you think that playing a Klingon is hard? lol. L2P please.

I hate to see what the nurf does to you.

I've found this TRUE of the Klingon Empire:

1) A lot of PVPers from WoW (bad, immature attitude "rouge" mentality included...sadly)
2) Many will want to just stay in cloak far beyond what's fun. I've even been in matches before where some will sit in cloak until we have a full team, even when there is only 2 or 3 Feds and the teams are at that time even.
3) SOME Klingons are from OB/CB and know how to play. I enjoy teaming with them as they know their role and understand how to play because they went through the various phases of learning, same as I.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avengaline
Cryptic just nerfed Science vessels a few days before Open Beta ended, and you think they are going to turn around and buff them again? *giggles*
Once the sufficent data is collected they will bring their changes back down.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 01:11 PM
Sounds like they are still simply finding the range on the target.

I would imagine we will see a few more buffs/nerfs over the coming months before they can get the balance correct.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Everyone with any ammount of knowledge about how MMO PvP works knows that Klingons are grossly overpowered as soon as you move away from PUGs trying to blow each other up and organized groupd focus firing targets down.

If Science ships decloaked Klingons at 10km every time Klingons would still have the advantage, because Feds can't use any tactics other than trying to get into a big group, simply because they have no way of knowing where their enemies are at any point in time.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 01:13 PM
alot of ppl do need to learn to play, complaing about klingons being overpower becouse you dont use the powers the game has given to you is crazy.
I seen a fed complain about klingson being OP, but he coud not even figur out to transferre shield power.
Also alot of players that use beam think it is a good idea to use full impulse to get to a 1-4km range of a canon user.
the problem here is to many feds do the same things in pvp as they do againgst npc mobs.

shoud one side be nerf becouse the other side dont fight the best their ships can? ooo, this players sucks, so we need to nerf all the players that are good so the sucky players can win to

I been up againg some very good players, and sometimes I lose, but I also been up against some very bad players, wich then tell me I am overpower.

I dont know if the klingsons are overpowered or not, but I do know that alot of the players that think thier are still having trouple learning to do pvp
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loekii View Post

I would imagine we will see a few more buffs/nerfs over the coming months before they can get the balance correct.
Bingo, that's the term. Thanks. I was in the Army, so I just know bracketing, but I know from a friend that the developers do something similar.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megagame View Post
alot of ppl do need to learn to play, complaing about klingons being overpower becouse you dont use the powers the game has given to you is crazy

I seen a fed complain about klingson being OP, but he coud not even figur out to transferre shield power.
Also alot of players that use beam think it is a good idea to use full impulse to get to a 1-4km range of a canon user.
the problem here is to many feds do the same things in pvp as they do againgst npc mobs.

shoud one side be nerf becouse the other side dont fight the best their ships can? ooo, this players sucks, so we need to nerf all the players that are good so the sucky players can win to

A lot of people WILL be forced to learn to play. Balances will come. I use the word "NERF" just to get attention to the thread, but the truth is we'll be balanced down some, that's fine by me.

I've seen Klingons complain about how Fed cruisers are SOOO powerful just because he couldn't kill him - but the cruiser couldn't kill him either. So whats the problem?

There are noobs on both sides.

I do agree that Feds use NPC tactics in PVP, but it hasn't stopped me from cutting through them anyways without much trouble.

Just saying. Expect some incoming nerfs and don't be surprised.

Start learning your role and how to better attack.
Lt. Commander
# 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loekii View Post

Personally I dont think they will EVER get the balance right. NO MMO ever has so I have experienced anyway :p
Lt. Commander
# 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusTyrel View Post
lol, troll on...

Klings are fine as they are, the fact is alot of the federation players are new to the game and dont know how to play yet...

I've played in good and bad klingon groups and vs good and bad federation groups...

hate to say it but maby you need to l2p first before saying we are overpowered...
Sorry sir, but you are wrong. I don't see how he is trolling, but I can't say the same about you.

Things are tipped in klingon's favor, they got buffed and now its getting harder and harder to find a good game win/lose with KvF.

Something needs to change.