Lt. Commander
# 1 Sector Space
02-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Dear Cryptic,

I am really enjoying Star Trek Online, the missions, game play, etc. The only complaint that I have is the overall look of the sector space and have a simple way to resolve the look of it to allow it to be better. Maybe not the best, but at least better than what it currently is.

Remove the grid at the bottom, this can show more stars below and above giving a better view that you are moving through space.

Remove those big thick lines that go from system to system.

Then remove the vertical lines going from the grid to the systems, making it look like they are floating in space where they are supposed to be.

I understand that there is the need for this many instanced areas for galaxies, but I think that sector space really needs a revamp and I think this would help.

Also some issues regarding moving through sectors I have found is going from Sirius Sector Block to Beta Ursae Sector Block puts you on the opposite side of the sector and not the same side you entered from. The same goes when entering the Eta Eridani Sector Block, you are placed in the middle of it instead of the area you enter from.