Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Lost 3 out of 5 rewards
had to buy one from the merchant simply to have a full 3 for my newbship.

normal rewards are also going missing
Lt. Commander
Yes, Those "select one for reward" things that show up.. I should have 2 or 3 extra, but I do not!!
Should I write a ticket for it and they will replace them? It should be visible from some log or something, that I have not used them for training or anything.

And the selecting thing is also weird, maybe that's because it does not work correctly: sometimes you really have to look for a place to click so the ON LY listed radio button would activate. Sometimes only works on the white circle, sometimes on the emblem, sometimes have to play around and move windows to get a response..
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztom View Post
Yes, Those "select one for reward" things that show up.. I should have 2 or 3 extra, but I do not!!
Should I write a ticket for it and they will replace them? It should be visible from some log or something, that I have not used them for training or anything.

And the selecting thing is also weird, maybe that's because it does not work correctly: sometimes you really have to look for a place to click so the ON LY listed radio button would activate. Sometimes only works on the white circle, sometimes on the emblem, sometimes have to play around and move windows to get a response..
Bug it, But from my little talk with a GM they can not replace the BO that are lost. So sounds like we are SOL, Maybe the devs will do something but i doubt it. So as right now all those nice blue rare Bo are sitting there waiting till it fixed before i accept them