Lt. Commander
I ordered the CE version via that website.(12game.com)
They mailed me TWICE the same code for the ingame item , but seems like they still dont have the intension to send me the headstart key i need to start.
Then they mailed me that they just sended me the ingame item code , and that i could get the headstartkey by mailing them.
Done that since friday and even at this time they dont feel the need to even reply.
Anyone else have the same probleme with that retailer or is it just me???
Further i wish to ask Cryptic iff there is any way to get some sort of headstartkey , they can check my account and see i have the ingame item , so you know i realy pre'ordered.
I never again will buy something from that retailer thats for sure.
TIA
Dahat
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 04:49 AM
I would realy be ****ed off.
Glad I didn't order it there.
Let us know if you hear someting from 12game.com.

Gl with it
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Yup, last Friday they messed up. They didn't even bother to send the pre-order key. Nope, you had to email them, but that would be difficult when you read your email when you come home from a hard day work and the buggers are closed for the weekend.
So I emailed them and finally got the pre-order key today. Thanks 12game

So Dahat, just give em a call tomorrow and demand something for the missed head start.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 01:58 PM
I still didn't receive the key and I did sent an email back on Friday. This means I cannot make use of the special promotion offers...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahat
They mailed me TWICE the same code for the ingame item , but seems like they still dont have the intension to send me the headstart key i need to start.
Then they mailed me that they just sended me the ingame item code , and that i could get the headstartkey by mailing them.
Done that since friday and even at this time they dont feel the need to even reply.
Further i wish to ask Cryptic iff there is any way to get some sort of headstartkey , they can check my account and see i have the ingame item , so you know i realy pre'ordered.
TIA
Dahat
I have to step up for 12game.com, my open beta key did't work, I send them an email, got a reply within 6 hours with a new working open beta key, I even got my headstart key, twice on time. And I got my ingame-items key.
So thumbs up 12game.com, but im sorry that wasn't the expience you had, I hope it's gonna work out, send them another email and explain it.
Maybe it helps
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
TIA
Dahat
I pre-ordered the CE from 12Game as well. No problems at all.
They did send me a "headstart key" on thursday night, but it turned out this wasn't needed- the Open Beta key was sufficient for headstart- like what happened to you...

If I'm not mistaken there is no such thing as a headstart key- with your preorder key you should be able to play just fine.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad_Kamda View Post
I pre-ordered the CE from 12Game as well. No problems at all.
They did send me a "headstart key" on thursday night, but it turned out this wasn't needed- the Open Beta key was sufficient for headstart- like what happened to you...

If I'm not mistaken there is no such thing as a headstart key- with your preorder key you should be able to play just fine.

Yes your right, I forgot to mention that the headstart key was the same as the pre-order key