Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Hail, Captains. My name is Fleet Admiral Aslanshrek ch'Shran and I represent an RP-Encouraging Fleet called Pax Infinitus (INFINITUS for short). We accept all playstyles but do a lot of roleplaying at Squadron level, and also will be hosting Fleet-RP events (first one this Wednesday on the 3rd). We have 60+ members already and continue to grow, having brought with us almost ALL our loyal game community and beta testers into the release!

If you are still looking for an awesome RP-environment with a very cool backstory, please consider us and find me or another member in game! Do a Fleet search for Pax Infinitus!

May your Honor-Blades shine in the night!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuofCali
So how do you access the chat channel in game?
Right click on your chat tab. Then under options, you should have a spot where you can join a channel and all you have to do is type in roleplayers. I have as of yet figured out how to actually type in the channel, so I just made a new tab, and set the bottom of the tab in the lower left hand corner to talk by default in the roleplayers channel. You just left click on the little box and select what you want to speak in by default in that tab. It's really very easy.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Oh and I thought you all might appreciate this thread as well. There are quite a number of RP'ers to be found here.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...t=88503&page=6