Lt. Commander
# 1 Khaless Expanse complaint
02-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Cmon, Feds get rare items thrown at them for just lifting a finger and the best Klingons can hope for is to get another batterie.

Even dreadnoughts have nothingelse to do then to drop us a batterie for the big lolz effect.

You cant tell me that its so hard to just have a little look at the loottable and to let atleast the dreads drop UNCOMMON stuff.

Would make farming Khaless expanse atleast a little bit less of a waste of lifetime.

This realy deserves a capslock /FACEPALM
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:17 PM
Reserved for further facepalms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 02:20 PM
You made a post to complain about farming. Here, let me help you with that.

/yourFACEmyPALM

Better now?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 02:22 PM
I didnt complain about "farming" I was complaining about the loottable.

/yourFACEmyASS

Hope this makes you feel better now for trying to be the cool antiwhiner.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 02:26 PM
I have to disagree with you here. i have looted Quantum torpedoes, ship consoles etc..
my only complaint is that it doesnt scale to lvl, so after Teir1 it all becomes vendor trash. But Cryptic has stated we will be getting zones to explore like star fleet, so dont worry, more to come for The Empire soon.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
I have to disagree with you here. i have looted Quantum torpedoes, ship consoles etc..
my only complaint is that it doesnt scale to lvl, so after Teir1 it all becomes vendor trash. But Cryptic has stated we will be getting zones to explore like star fleet, so dont worry, more to come for The Empire soon.
That only makes people like me not play the Klingons until content has been developed for them some more. Which means really PvP would be either one sided or non-existent.

Hopefully this is in their top-3 to put in the next few weeks.