Lt. Commander
# 1 tactics > nerfs
02-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Title sez it all!
Lot's of peeps just joining this game are complaining about this ship is OP, that skill is OP blah,blah blah!!!

What happened to trying to adapt some tactics around YOUR strengths and enemies weakness' BERFOTE calling for the nerf bat!?!?
Happens every MMO Iv'e been in we all start crying and demanding changes before we've REALLY tryed tactics first,then devs respond andf nerf something,then something else gets ouy of balance and it's a never ending circle!!

Throughout the history of aerial battle one side has had what was considered a better craft ie ZERO,ME-109.....yet through better tactics and developing a strategy to use advantages and avoid weakness the underdogs often prevailed!

I just left a PVP match where us klingons wooped the crap out of some feds, but not because we were OP, but we grouped up immediately so we knew where everybody was, we always focused our attacks on one target then moved on.... bottom line we worked as a team!!!

Trust me, the ol' nerf bat swings both ways and once it starts swingin, it's hard to stop!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieRedShirt View Post
Title sez it all!
Lot's of peeps just joining this game are complaining about this ship is OP, that skill is OP blah,blah blah!!!

What happened to trying to adapt some tactics around YOUR strengths and enemies weakness' BERFOTE calling for the nerf bat!?!?
Happens every MMO Iv'e been in we all start crying and demanding changes before we've REALLY tryed tactics first,then devs respond andf nerf something,then something else gets ouy of balance and it's a never ending circle!!

Throughout the history of aerial battle one side has had what was considered a better craft ie ZERO,ME-109.....yet through better tactics and developing a strategy to use advantages and avoid weakness the underdogs often prevailed!

I just left a PVP match where us klingons wooped the crap out of some feds, but not because we were OP, but we grouped up immediately so we knew where everybody was, we always focused our attacks on one target then moved on.... bottom line we worked as a team!!!

Trust me, the ol' nerf bat swings both ways and once it starts swingin, it's hard to stop!!!!
You can say that, but the game gets really stale after a long time if nothing changes.