> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1) As far as I know, the main method of getting energy credits is selling stuff. Either into your replicator, to a vendor at Stardock, or to other players through the exchange. I've always had plenty of energy credits just by selling the loot that comes my way.
2) Each promotion you get one free ship. If you want to try out more ships, you'll have to purchase them.
3) If I already have the comodities from loot, I'll turn them in. Otherwise, I've just been leaving them on my mission list to come back to later. Not sure if it's really worth it or not.
4) Focus on the stuff you enjoy doing. There's no wrong way to go about it.