Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 01:57 PM
Did you have a look at the Support page?

Emergency Downtime
Star Trek Online is currently down for a brief maintenance. We are expecting this downtime to last no more than 2 hours. Upon completion of the maintenance, this message will be updated accordingly.

Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Downtime in the beta i can live with... Downtime in the headstart.. A small bit i an live with. But all the downtime is always peakhours for euro gamers. I'm so glad i didnt pay for a lifetime sub now like my housemate, who is going ape****.

Cryptic, sort your **** out please. I've defended you enough on here and other forums, how about repaying the favor with some ****ign uptime?
Lt. Commander
# 13 Friggin Joke
02-01-2010, 02:02 PM
I've requested a refund. I'm still using the beta key for the grand total of 30 mins access to the 4 days headstart I've not been able to use.

I for one will not be playing this star trek overlayed clone. Which doesn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 02:04 PM
1st
i hope they compensate us somehow for all this lost time

2nd
i hope they can actually FIx these issues, i also play Champions Online(also at the pre -order status and launch) and didnt experience all these issues.....they had a few ,but NOT like this

3rd
as it stands now,Champions Online hasnt the issues as STO...hmmmm , may take note and use them as a template

lastly
i love the game so far and cant wait for the launch date,im not a expert on server issues and all that....i just love the game thus far and want it fixed,replared and ready
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 02:06 PM
I absolutely agree ! I definitely would have forgiven a lot of bugs and even a few server problems, but since headstart i always waited much more time in front of my computer, reading forum threads of upset users waiting to log in again. Iīm really afraid of what will happen in a few hours.

I guess even here in Europe we will see the light of the explosion right after the the US server rooms blew up.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontraban View Post
Downtime in the beta i can live with... Downtime in the headstart.. A small bit i an live with. But all the downtime is always peakhours for euro gamers. I'm so glad i didnt pay for a lifetime sub now like my housemate, who is going ape****.

Cryptic, sort your **** out please. I've defended you enough on here and other forums, how about repaying the favor with some ****ign uptime?
Couldnīt agree more. I have a child myself and usually log on 18.00 at night here in Sweden, and nighttime is most common to play. But during the entire head start except for this evening until this crash, the server has been down. More or less all the time. Iīve been able to sneak a peak here and there. While my amercian fleetmates has had more chances to play during their primetime. Do I smell a conspiracy?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimara View Post
I guess even here in Europe we will see the light of the explosion right after the the US server rooms blew up.
Haha.. Chimara.. you made me laugh.. I got this vision of a mushroom cloud .....
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Maybe they have some Problems with Borg Nanites assimilating their Systems. They should remodulate their Shield frequencies. Full Energie to the Deflector Dish!