Lt. Commander
# 1 Raise Your Hand
02-01-2010, 03:46 PM
If have been on the last Battleship of what seemed to be a 30 minute mission just to have the server go down 30 seconds before you kill him and finish the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manescu View Post
If have been on the last Battleship of what seemed to be a 30 minute mission just to have the server go down 30 seconds before you kill him and finish the mission.
So you want them from now on to contact you to make sure you are done with your mission before having a crash, power outage, line interuption or anything else that can go wrong?

The word crash means that it is unexpected, if not it is called a shut down....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksty
So you want them from now on to contact you to make sure you are done with your mission before having a crash, power outage, line interuption or anything else that can go wrong?

I, uh... don't think he was *****ing at anybody, amigo...
Lt. Commander
# 4 Crash
02-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksty

I understand that Crashes happen. It just seems uncanny that they crash at teh most inoportune times.

Wouldn't a 2 hour estimated downtime indicated that it was planned..maybe not..I guess i'm used to playing MMO's on stable servers that almost never "Crash"

BTW..lighten up..my comment was'nt bashing anyone.