Lt. Commander
# 51
01-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatlock
Aw, already? I was enjoying laughing at all the idiots complatining about the server being down and that they would "sue" you guys.

Dah well. Always another time.
sue LOL yea...
Lt. Commander
# 52 These problems are expected.
01-31-2010, 08:33 PM
It's amazing how many people get tweaked by this little problems. They should be expected early on, especially with the overwhelming reponse to the game. Thanks for all your hard work.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Destra
Hey Everyone,

Just recently we experienced an unexpected 2 hours outage. Thankfully, our programmers and server technicians were able to resolve the issue, and the server is now online.

I apologize that we were unable to get an update out to everyone sooner. It is always our goal to get messaging up as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding!

-Destra
Thanks for the update, but can I make a suggestion?

Can you make sure the Launcher has the correct information?

The thing that is really annoying about the downtimes is that you start the Launcher and it says the server is UP, then you log on and it says it is down and there's a message about it. Later on you try again, the initial Launcher says server is DOWN, but as you don't trust it you log in and Hey Presto - server is UP and you can play.

The initial Launcher screen MUST have the correct information. "Make it so!"
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-01-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkooth View Post
Thanks for the update, but can I make a suggestion?

Can you make sure the Launcher has the correct information?

The thing that is really annoying about the downtimes is that you start the Launcher and it says the server is UP, then you log on and it says it is down and there's a message about it. Later on you try again, the initial Launcher says server is DOWN, but as you don't trust it you log in and Hey Presto - server is UP and you can play.

The initial Launcher screen MUST have the correct information. "Make it so!"
Actually they should have 2 status on the launcher. Account server status and game server status, that would give you a valid indication if you can play or not.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-01-2010, 09:37 AM
&^%$! Even in the future nothing works.

Downtime is natures way of saying, "Take a break."
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-01-2010, 04:05 PM
I'll ask - again - why the "unexpected" happens regularly on the hour? Please resume "the shard is coming down in ..." messaging. It'd be better ...what's that thing? Communication ...? Yes but no ... ah, "customer relations".
Closed Thread