Lt. Commander
# 91
02-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P16001001
Today while at work I went to take a crap. I get to the bathroom and all the stalls are taken. So I had to wait and hope I didn't crap my pants.

ARGH.....queues!!!

True story.
hahaha Priceless.

I say you cancel your subscription to their bathrooms and troll the Rest Room Feedback Forums telling everyone how you canceled and that the restrooms suck!
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus1
This is not a restaurant or a supermarket. Sorry bad analogy. I dont mind waiting in line for good service. I hate waiting in line to use a machine.
So you have never gone too an arcade before? :p
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_
Do you honestly think in the next 12-15 hours it will change?
It could change. If you think it wont, cancel. If you think it wont and you dont cancel, then you lose all right to complain. People need to lose the "I pay your salary" mentality and realize the reality of the situation. MMO's have problems, go look at an MMO on the market today and I ABSOLUTELY GUARAN*F'ing*TEE that there people on those forums ranting and raving about how the game is broken and their gonna cancel their sub if they don;t get what they want. This is nothing new, except a new outlet for some trolls to try and assert themselves as the alpha troll before the game goes live.
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigatronix
Hmm it's still monday night, the game hasn;t released yet, you can still cancel your sub. Until you re locked in by inputting your retail code, you got nuthin.
Unless pruchased a digital downloadf, you paid by paypal, or purchased a yearly or lifetime membership.
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-01-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeko View Post
So you have never gone too an arcade before? :p
Or used an ATM? or a carwash on a busy day?

How about the DMV? lol

People are silly...

I always did this to conquer queues in WoW. Load into the Queue, then go afk to make nachos and get a drink. $$

God I miss nachos...
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt.Spanner
Unless pruchased a digital downloadf, you paid by paypal, or purchased a yearly or lifetime membership.
I see people canceling with those types of accounts too. it can be done, since you are paying for a key to let you in the game, until you activate that key you have not recieved your product. if you have not recieved your product you can get your money back. If you paid in such a way that you can;t get your moeny back, thats not cryptics fault, that's yours. Read the TOS on these things before you hand over your cash.
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxegen
I don't pay a game company to queue.

Fix the queues or lose customers.

Thanks <3
Oxegen

This is headstart O_O.
I find it funny how you think you can speak on behalf of me because frankly you can't. I am not going anywhere and I welcome the queues.

You people complained so much when there was no queue and then they actually put one in and now you complain about that.

Would you want to play on a server with no queues and it? The lag and server stability would be even worse than it is now.

Please think before you speak honestly, you don't know what everyone is thinking and you can't make threats on behalf of people like me who are just fine with it.
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-01-2010, 06:25 PM
You guys are total noobs.

There was a queue before there was a queue, only THAT queue was how fast 1000 people could spam their enter key to log in. People *****ed about it like children and wanted a queue so they wouldn't have to enter spam and at least see how long before they could get in. Cryptic gave us that and now the rest of you whiners want to see it gone?

Sure, I understand that the problem is server capacity, but they didn't foresee this many people signing up. They admitted it. Now you want to beat them over the head with it while they do their best to cope and expand capacity? What a bunch of unappreciative, impatient jerks.

People are dying in disasters, starving on the streets, blown apart in war and you're throwing a temper tantrum over 60 bucks / 30 quid for some pixels?

Get a grip and some patience. If you can't manage that much, then leave until it's better. Find another game and come back in 6 months to see if it's better. ****ing and moaning about it on the forums isn't going to make them go any faster. They're already doing everything in their power. You think they want to be unemployed in this job market anymore than you do? Especially in a niche career field?

Some of you people should really learn to think and look at the broader picture before you let filth roll out of your mouths and embarrass yourselves.
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-01-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oblongship View Post
I find it funny how you think you can speak on behalf of me because frankly you can't. I am not going anywhere and I welcome the queues.

You people complained so much when there was no queue and then they actually put one in and now you complain about that.

Would you want to play on a server with no queues and it? The lag and server stability would be even worse than it is now.

Please think before you speak honestly, you don't know what everyone is thinking and you can't make threats on behalf of people like me who are just fine with it.
unless of course they don't cut costs and spend some of our money on decent hardware...but I guess that isn't an option for the excusers around here. seriously people. the OP made a very short and to the point statement with no whining or ranting yet you trolls (see anyone can be called a troll, it isn't some trump card) anyway, you trolls insist on blindly flaming anyone who points out valid concerns.

He wasn't making a threat, he was saying they will lose customers, which is true and is a death sentence for an MMO in the very competitive market of today. If you really cared about seeing this game grow and succeed you would be saying the same thing as the OP. This isn't 10 years ago where an MMO can be a complete turd for it's first two years and still make it, they have a tiny sliver of time in which to make it or break and unless they learn from the failures of CO and just expect to have the next couple years to fix things this will bomb and you won't have a game to mindlessly defend.
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCorvus
So you have never gone to a decent restaurant. Or the supermarket.
QFT

Also, to those of you saying "You don't pay for those in advance, etc etc", you can still get a refund. I'm not stopping you, nor is Cryptic/Atari. Sure, it might take you a bit of work, but that's how things unfortunately are these days. Get your money back, quit posting on the boards (as in the second you're done playing, not after you post another useless ragequit/"OMG Cryptic is teh suxorz!!1!one!!1" thread), and viola. You're no longer paying a company to queue and the rest of us are happy because we can get in the game. Win/Win situation.