Lt. Commander
# 1 Any Actually Seen a GM?
02-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Hi,

Has anyone actually had an in-game issue replied to by a GM while they were in-game? Has anyone had an issue, like being stuck or mission bug fixed while in-game?

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justabloke View Post
Hi,

Has anyone actually had an in-game issue replied to by a GM while they were in-game? Has anyone had an issue, like being stuck or mission bug fixed while in-game?

Thanks
I did. I was stuck during OB, and had a GM move me out in-game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 05:59 PM
I've requested a GM twice, but i never got one to respond. It happened in the mission where i had to beam six containers filled with mines off the station and the mission where i had to capture the ferengi captain. Neither time did a GM actually respond. Maybe they don't have that system in place yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I ask because I've been waiting 40 minutes for help and have yet to see a response. I have posted both a bug, of course, and a request for GM assistance.

Just seems a shame to loose all this progress but I guess I could have redone the whole mission in the time I have wasted.

I just would have liked to have known that there was no point in waiting for something that is probably not going to happen (for whatever reason)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by justabloke View Post
I ask because I've been waiting 40 minutes for help and have yet to see a response. I have posted both a bug, of course, and a request for GM assistance.

Just seems a shame to loose all this progress but I guess I could have redone the whole mission in the time I have wasted.

I just would have liked to have known that there was no point in waiting for something that is probably not going to happen (for whatever reason)
You may wait a log time, in their other game Champions Online, a GM response take weeks and sometimes over a month.