Lt. Commander
# 1 phaser dual pistols MK3 and 4?
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I have looked and for the life of me can't find a vendor selling these

anyone know where one is? I mean KNOW I already had people non stop guessing DS9 and DS K7 but I have looked and no dice

also can starfleet buy Bat'leth lower than MK 5?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 05:53 PM
You might check the trading ships in the sector maps? I picked up a MK III from a feringy trader. I dont know if he had the dual pistols though...Maybe it is a uncommon weapon you have to find on a mission are something.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingDawn View Post
You might check the trading ships in the sector maps? I picked up a MK III from a feringy trader. I dont know if he had the dual pistols though...Maybe it is a uncommon weapon you have to find on a mission are something.
too bad only drops I seen from missions have been MK 2 at best idk when they start to gives 3's and 4's lol

I can't find dual pistols anywhere in any MK the MK 2's I got were from drops and google search has nothing
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 06:01 PM
I had a Mk IV Dual Phaser drop the other night. Might want to check the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteed1 View Post
too bad only drops I seen from missions have been MK 2 at best idk when they start to gives 3's and 4's lol

I can't find dual pistols anywhere in any MK the MK 2's I got were from drops and google search has nothing
Ferengi traders had base models of ground weapons from Mark III to Mark VII in the Regulus Secotor Block, as I recall. They eveh had disruptoer weapons restricted to Admirals only.

For SHIP weapons - dunno. For ground, you can get 'em there.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 06:08 PM
sweet thx for the replys guys I am the one doing the expose stuff for away missions with that crappy one since I gave my whole rest of the team exploit ones so that was kinda sucking i'll look into what yas said

now about the Bat'leth thats under MK 5 anyone know? DS9 lowest was 5 was hoping for one for Lt.cmd don't wanna wait 10 more levels for it