Lt. Commander
I am curious if anyone preordered their copy of STO today (Feb 1) and still got a Constitution code. Their site still shows info about it, so I assume that GS is still giving them out. Wondered if anyone preordered today and actually got one, and if so, how long it took to arrive?

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 06:26 PM
Sorry, Gamespot isnt offering a Constellation class ship. In fact, no one is.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Bah, thanks. Similar name, my bad
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 06:30 PM
well, if you preordered online... I'm sorry. That mess is just an abortion.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
common mistake. did you know that the in the Battle ( TNG ) LeVar Burton call it an constitution class, they decided to make a new ship, but it was already filmed. so constellation because the name because it was so close to the word constitution, and could be dubbed over easily.

( also I know this make's me a big nerd for know this off the top of my head. )
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 06:33 PM
save yourself a headachle and dont buy it from ebgames the bonus item is "limited" apparently.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 06:45 PM
I've never ordered anything from them online. Calling their customer service number gets you an automated messaging saying you'll get a code by 8 PM CST if you order by today. I really just want the Constitution class ship, wish there was a way to get it otherwise. Seems a lot of folks are upset with Gamestop on the forum.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasCerise
I've never ordered anything from them online. Calling their customer service number gets you an automated messaging saying you'll get a code by 8 PM CST if you order by today. I really just want the Constitution class ship, wish there was a way to get it otherwise. Seems a lot of folks are upset with Gamestop on the forum.
We all did.. we just didnt think something digital would be limited.. maybe its some screwup on their end or something but so far the info is that alot of people will not get that bonus with their retail key.. but im really hoping we all do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Yea, really. Someone just needs to flip a switch or generate more codes. If GS "runs out" then fine, but don't continue to advertise it on your site and create a phone message claiming you can still order today and get a code emailed to you. Thanks for the info, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaxy
We all did.. we just didnt think something digital would be limited.. maybe its some screwup on their end or something but so far the info is that alot of people will not get that bonus with their retail key.. but im really hoping we all do.