Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Fortuantly adding them on ignore also seems to bar your from joining a pug with them, i've happily never seen Gorlok again since my first encounter with him, the silence is glorious...

Either that or im very lucky
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-01-2010, 06:54 PM
I have to say right now the whole pvp experence feels like a grind most of the time. The rewards for being tatical and working to win isn't there. Sure klingons could divebomb and recloke and wait for their hulls to restore and repeat but its not worth the time spent most of the time to do this. When you spend 2-5 times as long to get a win that is only worth 50-100% more than a loss where is the long term motivation? Its never fun to play chase the feds around the station in ground pvp for a half hour. Why not add a 5-10 min timer to pvp and make it whoever has the best score wins so you arn't forced to zerg to win.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtw1n View Post
I have to say right now the whole pvp experence feels like a grind most of the time. The rewards for being tatical and working to win isn't there. Sure klingons could divebomb and recloke and wait for their hulls to restore and repeat but its not worth the time spent most of the time to do this. When you spend 2-5 times as long to get a win that is only worth 50-100% more than a loss where is the long term motivation? Its never fun to play chase the feds around the station in ground pvp for a half hour. Why not add a 5-10 min timer to pvp and make it whoever has the best score wins so you arn't forced to zerg to win.
That wouldn't work in space due to cloak. For ground though maybe that'd be cool.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Oh the drama!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-01-2010, 07:15 PM
Gorlok? Wasn't he the obnoxious person from the cannon vs beam thread?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
Gorlok? Wasn't he the obnoxious person from the cannon vs beam thread?
Yep, he also started the boycott FvK thread because feds were too OP. I think he's also trying to recruit for his 1337 pvp fleet as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-02-2010, 04:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
Yep, he also started the boycott FvK thread because feds were too OP. I think he's also trying to recruit for his 1337 pvp fleet as well.
Soo leet that they feed to gain ranks?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-02-2010, 04:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
No one is implying you do it to help the Feds, you do it to help yourself. Dieing quickly = more xp than playing the game.

You're part of the problem. Feds get used to rolling people like you, then lose to people that try and claim we're OP.
I understand your point here and all but for some Klingons this is a efficient way of leveling. Some Klingons don't have alot of time on thir hands to spend 5+ hours on here. Honestly if this issue is bugging you and I understand that you said, "No other fleet members were on" go do ground or PVP with your fleet when they're on.

The reason I have heard this is happening is because people want to catch up to the near captains or already captains of the Fed side due to the fine PVE experience they're given.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-02-2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deavane
I understand your point here and all but for some Klingons this is a efficient way of leveling. Some Klingons don't have alot of time on thir hands to spend 5+ hours on here. Honestly if this issue is bugging you and I understand that you said, "No other fleet members were on" go do ground or PVP with your fleet when they're on.

The reason I have heard this is happening is because people want to catch up to the near captains or already captains of the Fed side due to the fine PVE experience they're given.
So your saying its justifyable to ruin anothers experience as long as the **** in question are able to level fast? And as such those who want to enjoy and play space combat should instead avoid it or play as a full team - which then roll feds and get them on the forums crying for nerfs...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-02-2010, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Why am I not surprised it is our illustrious friend Gorlok? He is on my ignore list for a reason. Did you report him?
There is nothing to report, he can zerg the enemy if he wants, thats PuG for you.

Reality.

Team up make a Premade and use that Friendlist. ( and ignore list )
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 PM.