Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
OK. I'm a beamspam cruiser built to outlast, not outdps my opponent. I have 4 beams, and will have 6 when I get to C1.

I can't find enough EPS Flow Regulators. They're avialable to purchase from K7 for MK VI variants, but MK I to MK IV aren't available at either K7 from PvP, EarthBase from the exploration guys or SB 39 from the gear vendors.

It's great I'll be able to buy them in T3-5, but I'm in T2 and need them now. HAve I missed a source of EPS flow regs? They're awesome and go for a fortune on the exchange... but I wants moar
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupahSpankeh View Post
OK. I'm a beamspam cruiser built to outlast, not outdps my opponent. I have 4 beams, and will have 6 when I get to C1.

I can't find enough EPS Flow Regulators. They're avialable to purchase from K7 for MK VI variants, but MK I to MK IV aren't available at either K7 from PvP, EarthBase from the exploration guys or SB 39 from the gear vendors.

It's great I'll be able to buy them in T3-5, but I'm in T2 and need them now. HAve I missed a source of EPS flow regs? They're awesome and go for a fortune on the exchange... but I wants moar
WHABUMP

10chars
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3 re
02-01-2010, 03:37 PM
I would really like to know that as well
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Look on the exchange. However, console search functions are a bit bugged, so look for the console BY NAME under the ALL tab.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-01-2010, 03:59 PM
I found two EPS reg mk iv commons doing crystalline entity, also there is a mark 6 rare EPS from a level 25 quest in the romulan zones, something like 2.2 or 2.5 power transfer. I believe it was called ground zero and is has ridiculously long and dragged out ground combat.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-01-2010, 04:03 PM
How useful is a +1? i was about to replace it earlier but went ahead and kept it on. (level 14)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciferhawke View Post
How useful is a +1? i was about to replace it earlier but went ahead and kept it on. (level 14)
A +1 will let you run one extra beam (above the standard 2) with minimal impact on your weapon power. Since you can normally run 3 with some efficacy without an EPS, and 4 with some juggling of timers, its mildly useful.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-01-2010, 07:43 PM
The secondary (primary?) effect of EPS also is useful if you're not in a beam boat. Power transfers become much faster, meaning you can do the full impulse -> jump into fight at full power faster, likewise shifting between settings becomes faster.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losobal
The secondary (primary?) effect of EPS also is useful if you're not in a beam boat. Power transfers become much faster, meaning you can do the full impulse -> jump into fight at full power faster, likewise shifting between settings becomes faster.
Also helps offset energy drain from turrets.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:07 AM.