Lt. Commander
# 31
02-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy1701 View Post
I am in the same boat it would seem. I have what looks like 2 orders on my acct showing as pending and captured. Gamestop says talk to Trymedia, and there is no way to contact Trynmedia except for a web form that they have ignored for the past 4 days.

I purchased the Deluxe digital download so that I could have head start access. Now not only do I NOT have access but the folks that walk into GS at midnight tonight will have access before me and I paid a week before them. I called GS earlier today and they sent me 2 "beta" keys which were suppose to grant me HS access. Neither code would activate for me under my STOL account.

I have multiple game systems and will never purchase another item from Gamestop again. I understand this is a Trymedia issue, but GS is not blameless in this and they should be representing my issues with Trymedia; not just telling me to contact Trymedia when there is almost no way TO contact the damn company.
That really sucks sorry to hear that.. my story is very similar when i purchased the game 5 days before launch and got no codes in email even after emailing support and calling and keep getting the runaround.. so I finally called up a store that had a nice enough person to give me a headstart key.. i missed 2 days out of it but im grateful that I could get one either way. Never again will i order from those slackers.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-01-2010, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
AFAIK DDE is from Atari, where I got mine and it's provided through digitalriver apparently, not trymedia.
Actually, several websites offer it. Just different bonuses depending on where you get it from.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-01-2010, 08:32 PM
AFAIK DDE is from Atari, where I got mine and it's provided through digitalriver apparently, not trymedia.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curs0r View Post
Gamestop is also offering a DDE as well as Direct2Drive and Steam