Lt. Commander
# 1 Customize Starship not saving
01-31-2010, 09:09 AM
I have been trying to customize the look of my starship for two days, and it never saves my work. I have tried multiple times from both vendors on the Sol Spacedock, and the changes never save and the fee is never taken from my inventory. What's up?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2010, 09:11 AM
There a bug i found if that u don't switch the bridge and leave that portion at defualt, u can do any thing else and it will save no problem. For some reason when u choose a new bridge layout it will not save, help this helps you out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the reply... I had tried to make the changes and never touched the bridge, nothing changed. I tried to make the ship modifications AND change the bridge, only the bridge changed and I was only charged credits for the bridge. I put the bridge back to standard, it saved fine and charged me accordingly. I then tried again to make my ship design modifications, still did not work. :-P

I even tried sailing out to DS9 to see if I could modify it from a different location.. no luck.

I've tried everything I can think of. *sigh*
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm guessing its the 'overcharging' bug.

In OB, the ship customizers charged exactly 5x the amount shown on the screen after one of the patches. If it says 600, it actually wants 3000. My guess is you don't have enough energy credits to cover your changes with the 5x overcharge.

I suggest bugging it because either the customizers need to be set back to the proper prices, or the prices should reflect what's being charged if they meant for it to be so expensive. I think the former though, that it's a bug.