Lt. Commander
# 1 Changing Starship
02-01-2010, 08:33 AM
Okay so when I started the game I customized my ship. After flying around for a good four hours I got sick of the design and wanted to remodel it. I went to the guy in the shipyard and customized it to how I wanted it and had enough money. I purchased it and returned to my ship. I now have the same ship I had before and now my resources are gone. How can I change my ship? The tribal markings are driving me insane.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Go back to Earth starbase and talk to the same person that remodeled your ship for you the first time. Make sure to pay attention to the number of credits it plans on charging you as each change ups the ante.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulleras View Post
Go back to Earth starbase and talk to the same person that remodeled your ship for you the first time. Make sure to pay attention to the number of credits it plans on charging you as each change ups the ante.
It's almost like you didn't read the OP. It wasn't a long post.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 08:53 PM
I've been having the same problem, but none of my ship modifications are saving and the money isn't taken from me. I've tried everything... this has been going on for two days.
Earlier in Beta, I was able to change the look of my ship as often as I pleased... as long as I had the money to do so. That no longer seems to be the case.