Lt. Commander
# 91
02-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Well, IF the Klingons are too tough....why not go chase after Ferengi??? Stick with PvE, OR convince Cryptic that Klingons are SUPPOSED TO LOSE TO THE FEDERATION and should be flying around on butterflys in space so they can't shoot you and can't handle a phaser pistol much less your ungodly power of torpedoes.

from a Cardassian's point of view of course.
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-01-2010, 08:31 PM
I don't think they need cloak, I think they need better defense. It says they're heavily armored, but I did not feel heavily armored when I was flying one.

I think they should be slightly faster and have a mechanic that increases defense with more power dumped into Engines (i.e. The faster you're moving, the less accurate the enemy can be. And Accuracy is a damage boost in Cryptic games.)
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceryk View Post
I don't think they need cloak, I think they need better defense. It says they're heavily armored, but I did not feel heavily armored when I was flying one.

I think they should be slightly faster and have a mechanic that increases defense with more power dumped into Engines (i.e. The faster you're moving, the less accurate the enemy can be. And Accuracy is a damage boost in Cryptic games.)
Personally, i truly think that all ships should have that. Sitting still and acting like a turret with engines is simply the worst thing i've seen. Of course my way to do it would be a heavy defense lowering across the board which only reaches it's current levels when you're going fast as your ship can.

Then again, i'm a bit of a sadist and like watching others suffer.
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-01-2010, 09:19 PM
This thread is full of fail. ROLL A KLINGON!!!

Or, GO BACK TO WOW, AND ROLL A ROGUE!!!