Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Career Officer
# 31
07-20-2014, 03:33 PM
20hr reset for colonial chain should now work

@deltabrainwave reacted quickly and also found a pretty simple solution pretty fast. *thumbs up*

implemented his changes, tell me if anything explodes

i've put a lot of work into this thing (and a lot of other people too), i would hate to just abandon it, and as long as i can keep it alive with just a few clicks and no MAJOR complicated updates are required i will keep it alive as long as it makes sense to do so.

(i mean it is now pretty much running perfect on its own, all i need to do is to allow new Editors on the sheet when i get requests via mail, click, click, done).
Captain
# 32
07-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi there,

I appear to be having a small issue on the spreadsheet. After inputing mission timestamps, the runtime/cooldown cells are permantly displaying 'loading'. I'm not sure if this is the sheet, google or maybe something esle. I've tried the usual refresh sheet, reload sheet, reboot pc and reload sheet, all with no success.

this is a screenie of the issue -

http://i.imgur.com/iRCpXEj.png?1

Many thanks for taking the time to keep the sheet alive!!

Best Regards,

Qzi

*updated - issue seems to have been resolved, so thats either a thanks for the fix, or a sorry to have bothered you

Last edited by qziqza; 07-21-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 33
07-22-2014, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerobang View Post
20hr reset for colonial chain should now work

@deltabrainwave reacted quickly and also found a pretty simple solution pretty fast. *thumbs up*

implemented his changes, tell me if anything explodes

i've put a lot of work into this thing (and a lot of other people too), i would hate to just abandon it, and as long as i can keep it alive with just a few clicks and no MAJOR complicated updates are required i will keep it alive as long as it makes sense to do so.

(i mean it is now pretty much running perfect on its own, all i need to do is to allow new Editors on the sheet when i get requests via mail, click, click, done).
Thanks Zero and Deltabrainwave - hope that things get reverted soon and you can quickly update it back.

I'm so bummed out - I tried doing a 'detailed, useful' post in DOff subforum about the timers, which got moved to the bugs forum and is now of course buried somewhere under pages of other bugs. <sigh>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vice Admiral Moogie, U.S.S. Acquisition
Rule of Acquisition #57: Good customers are as rare as latinum. Treasure them.
Ensign
# 34
07-28-2014, 02:06 AM
I realize that I have begun using this tool as both the creator of it has stopped playing STO (but appears to still be involved, thank you) and as a horrible doff update has taken place. Be that as it may, I would really like to use this tool to help me out.

Perhaps due to my inability to read directions or perhaps as is actually the case, data on the trekker site appears stale, and therefore data available to my character page is also stale. I thought I read someplace that data on the sheet was reset with every update, is this not the case? Also, if it is, might I have muunched something up?

Also, I am having issues with getting the account overview page to operate properly, most likely due to my inability to read. What might be causing that?

Your hard work is much appreciated, I'm sorry you have left the game. But I understand it.
Career Officer
# 35
07-28-2014, 02:25 PM
if you have problems setting up your doc just share it with Z3R0B4NG@googlemail.com and i'll take a look, it is usually simple stuff like not setting the timezone right or something like that (and i react faster via email too )

"hope that things get reverted soon and you can quickly update it back."

updating it back is the easy part, just let me know when they fixed this nonsense

Last edited by zerobang; 07-28-2014 at 02:32 PM.
Ensign
# 36
07-29-2014, 12:10 AM
I appreciate the offer, but I got a few hours of sleep and I read the clearly written instructions on the sheet. Worked much better

Thanks for remaining closely associated with this project despite not being associated with the game. Those that remain appreciate it
Ensign
# 37
07-30-2014, 01:09 PM
There seems to be something wrong with the Age of imported Data timer, quite a few people in DOFFJOBS complained about it and it's stuck for myself at 450+ minutes as well.

It seems to be purely cosmetic as the data is actually updating correctly.

EDIT: Whatever that was looks like it's fixed now.

Last edited by dewblack; 07-31-2014 at 03:35 PM.
Captain
# 38
08-13-2014, 05:33 PM
Some time ago I helped you all out when I found Doff assignments. An individual violated the no chat rule by asking a question, I answered it and reminded him not to chat on DOFFCALLS. For this, I was muted.

How do I get unmuted?
Chingachgook told me, Don't try to understand them; and don't try to make them understand you. For they are a breed apart and make no sense.
Captain
# 39
08-14-2014, 12:42 AM
The 20 hour cooldown for clusters should be fixed to 4 hours in today's patch. Although it does not specify whether it synchs with the regular sector cooldown or if there is any offset.
--------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========--------------
>>>CLICK HERE FOR GEAR UPGRADE COST REFERENCE TABLE<<<
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>Check out my redesign concept images<<
>Bob's Big Giant UI QoL Thread<
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Ughfffhhghguhhfg...
Career Officer
# 40
08-14-2014, 02:01 PM
i guess the patch is live by now.

*changed the reset on the sheet for the colonial chain back to the 4 hour timer.