Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
Uhh... no I can lvl to 60 in WoW in 38 hours play time without exploiting or being power lvled. Maybe not when the game first came out, but I was level 30 within the first week of WoW's launch, and was 60 before Christmas.
We aren't talking about RAF, multi-boxing, or even current levelling. The vanilla standard for solo non-cheating leveling to sixty was around four days.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCorvus
We aren't talking about RAF, multi-boxing, or even current levelling. The vanilla standard for solo non-cheating leveling to sixty was around four days.
Well, for one captain isn't the equal of lvl 60. Its 19 levels below the max level, or about a third so this comparison would be more like getting to lvl 40 in WoW.

On release, I could hit lvl 10 in under 2 hours play time. That was on my own. Also, level 40-50 were the slowest parts of WoW due to lack of quest content, especially around 47-50ish.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlinker
Well, for one captain isn't the equal of lvl 60. Its 19 levels below the max level, or about a third so this comparison would be more like getting to lvl 40 in WoW.
There was no comparison. It was a tangent.