Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitt View Post
Exactly same problem.
I want lifetime subscription - or the game is worthless to me.

I wanted to try the game before I committed to the lifetime... with all the server problems this weekend; this was the first night I was able to give it a try.

Give me Life; or give me Death (refund).
I didn't even think about it to tell you the truth. I didn't have the money at first but I put my mind to it and in 24 hours my visa was happy again. Even all my friends that I told about this game got lifetime subs without even playing it. all I had to say was it's star trek mmo ! who wants to be left out of that.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Just posting to say that I too am disappointed. I really really wanted a lifetime sub, but unfortunately I had to wait until today to get the money to do so. Money can be a tough thing in college.

I am saddened that it expired early, as I had my debit card on hand ready to go. Any way we can get an extension on this?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon View Post
Just posting to say that I too am disappointed. I really really wanted a lifetime sub, but unfortunately I had to wait until today to get the money to do so. Money can be a tough thing in college.

I am saddened that it expired early, as I had my debit card on hand ready to go. Any way we can get an extension on this?
Make sure that you send a message to Billing & Support...I did. I am hoping that if enough people show their dissatisfaction with things being ended early, they might reconsider for those who tried to subscribe in the time they said (until 11:59 PST...still an hour away).
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzjaysen View Post
Make sure that you send a message to Billing & Support...I did. I am hoping that if enough people show their dissatisfaction with things being ended early, they might reconsider for those who tried to subscribe in the time they said (until 11:59 PST...still an hour away).
Thanks, I will.