Lt. Commander
# 11
01-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah ship customization was charging absurd amounts earlier. 600 credits to change the windows. Of course the cost it was listing was only 100 so you spend it then wonder where all your credits went.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-31-2010, 05:18 PM
That bug is still around?? It was hounding me in beta as well.... glad to see it wasnt just my client or sumthin
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 10:53 PM
This is so annoying...none of the fixes above are working for me. Every time I log in, I try to remodel my ship about 10 times...It never deducts the money, never saves. I have well more than enough credits to support the change, yet nothing will happen, no matter how many times I relog, set my bridge to standard, or wait around. I hate to get on this bandwagon, but it sees the ball has been dropped with our game here...big time.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo64 View Post
Hi Guys,

For some reason my ship customsation won't save - I have enough for the upgrade [Says it requires 420 and I have 1280]. I click Save, however when I beam up the ship is how it was before I customised it.

Best,

Tom
that 420 Credits is for that 1 item change. If you go thru all the customizations, you heed to add all the costs together for the total amount.

You get 1 free customization when you first get your ship. Once you close that window, all other chages cost per item changed.

so if you change nacels, that is one cost, you change paint pattern on the saucer, that is another cost, if you change windows, that is another cost, if you change pattern on the Nacellls, that is another cost.. it adds up.