Commander
I don't get any e-mail notifications when new postings are made on a thread I'm subscribed to on this forum, even though I've set my preferences to do that. Please can someone fix this, or at least tell me what might be the matter? Does it work for other people? It's not my spam filter, because I'm not using one.
Many thanks,
Wombat140
Community Moderator
# 2
08-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat140 View Post
I don't get any e-mail notifications when new postings are made on a thread I'm subscribed to on this forum, even though I've set my preferences to do that. Please can someone fix this, or at least tell me what might be the matter? Does it work for other people? It's not my spam filter, because I'm not using one.
Many thanks,
Wombat140
This has been a known issue since the merger. At this time, I don't see it ever being fixed.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Commander
# 3
08-18-2014, 06:24 AM
Ah well. Never mind. Thanks for the reply, good to know where things stand.
Ensign
# 4
08-20-2014, 11:15 AM
I have a problem that probably only superficially resembles the above, but since the forums are also stopping my account from creating a new thread, it'll have to go here.

I get an account verification promt after logging into my freshly reinstalled copy of STO, but no verification code email is sent. I've already checked my account, the email address is correct, has never been changed, isn't filtering or blocking anything STO related, and my copy of STO shows up in Arc as linked and available. Yet no notification arrives.

Anybody got a workaround?
Community Moderator
# 5
08-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azraiel01 View Post
I have a problem that probably only superficially resembles the above, but since the forums also also stopping my account from creating a new thread, it'll have to go here.

I get an account verification promt after logging into STO, but no verification code email is sent. I've already checked my account, the email address is correct, has never been changed, isn't filtering or blocking anything STO related, and my copy of STO shows up in Arc as linked and available. Yet no notification arrives.

Anybody got a workaround?
Make sure to check your spam folder.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums
My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a community support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.