Lt. Commander
When I beam up, I see myself and my bridge officers tapping their wrist. They then beam up.

When I used to beam up in beta, I could have sworn they did a tap of the com badge on their chest, instead.

Question: Is there something in the costumes I need to select in order to get this back to using the chest com badge? Or some other option somewhere?

In beta, I had a Vulcan. In headstart, I have a Liberated Borg. I don't know if that's a factor either.

Thanks. =)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I think it might have something to do with the uniforms. I have a different uni. than my tactical Boff and when we beam up my toon taps the com badge and the Boff taps his wrist.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:26 AM
My whole away team taps the combadge. I don't think I've seen anyone tapping their wrist yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Yes it is a costum peice, did you choose the combadge or the specalities badges?

I have a Lib Borg with a operations badge and she taps her wrist, the BO's with the normal combadge tap the chest until I chaged them to specaity badge then went to the wrist
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Before mine was tapping their commbadges. After I done life-time and tried a Borg I noticed he was tapping his wrist.