Lt. Commander
if the game is no officially live where are all our pre-order bonuses? i pre-ordered the digital deluxe edition and so far besides the trill race being available to me at character creation i haven't seen any of the other pre-order bonuses when i logged in and saw that the servers were now officially live. has anyone else not gotten their pre-order bonuses?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 11:28 PM
It doesn't go live officially until 10am pacific time. That's in 7 hours 36 minutes from my time stamp
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 11:33 PM
some people have their codes already and i have seen some old constitutions already, not the movie kind the TOS connies
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 11:41 PM
I'm refering to the original star trek uniform set, the Khaan emote and the klingon blood wine toast as well as the unique registry prefix on ships the NX registry prefix. as well as the sutomated defense battery. as far as the trill race it says joined trill will be available for character creation but the trill race at character creation for me doesn't state Joined trill so i don't know about that. at any rate i hope this is all solved and fixed by morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwolonewulf View Post
some people have their codes already and i have seen some old constitutions already, not the movie kind the TOS connies