Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2010, 05:01 PM
you forgot to mention the Steam disaster completly wiping the game out of my hard drive.There seems to be alot of disasters with this game.I will be playing tommorow though,i enjoy the game that much.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2010, 05:12 PM
Gamestop.com (ie, Trymedia) better not drop the ******n ball on the DDE release day like they did on the open beta keys.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Gamestop.com (ie, Trymedia) better not drop the ******n ball on the DDE release day like they did on the open beta keys.
Its looking like it, a few people myself included, have received emails from gamestop saying our preorders have been cancelled. On top of it all they have charged us anyhow, before 2/2, which their website said they would not do.

Edit: sorry Ill clarify further, Im talking about people who purchased Gamestops digital deluxe editions.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2010, 05:18 PM
I ordered from Gamestop and my item has already been shipped. I must one one of the lucky few!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da3d3lus View Post
Its looking like it, a few people myself included, have received emails from gamestop saying our preorders have been cancelled. On top of it all they have charged us anyhow, before 2/2, which their website said they would not do.

Edit: sorry Ill clarify further, Im talking about people who purchased Gamestops digital deluxe editions.
What the ****ing ****?

To clarify:

How do you run out of a data-only product?