Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Auto Fire Weapons
02-02-2010, 12:53 AM
CAN SOME ONE MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU CAN AUTO FIRE ALL WEAPONS & NOT JUST 2? THNX [
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringojo View Post
CAN SOME ONE MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU CAN AUTO FIRE ALL WEAPONS & NOT JUST 2? THNX [
I personally found it easy enough as it is.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-02-2010, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringojo View Post
CAN SOME ONE MAKE IT TO WHERE YOU CAN AUTO FIRE ALL WEAPONS & NOT JUST 2? THNX [
So youre asking the game to do eveyrthing for you? I think its fine the way it is. Besides, where is the "challenge" in pvp if all you gotta do is target and let the game do the rest for you, all you gotta do is to apply special functions/powers... Would be way to easy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zchizo
So youre asking the game to do eveyrthing for you? I think its fine the way it is. Besides, where is the "challenge" in pvp if all you gotta do is target and let the game do the rest for you, all you gotta do is to apply special functions/powers... Would be way to easy.
<sarcasm>Oh yes...because who doesn't love mashing the spacebar for no particular purpose. It's the only joy in my life you know...</sarcasm>
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-02-2010, 06:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binksy
<sarcasm>Oh yes...because who doesn't love mashing the spacebar for no particular purpose. It's the only joy in my life you know...</sarcasm>
Yep, I don't see why destry my keyboard while a togle fuction less expensive (literally).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medwynd View Post
I personally found it easy enough as it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zchizo
So youre asking the game to do eveyrthing for you? I think its fine the way it is. Besides, where is the "challenge" in pvp if all you gotta do is target and let the game do the rest for you, all you gotta do is to apply special functions/powers... Would be way to easy.
Why do some people think this request is about makeing the game easier? The auto fire request is more about saveing hardware from damage, or haveing to buy a keyboard that can be programed. Most of the people asking just want the weapons that have vary short cool downs to be on a toggle. As to avoid haveing to hit the spacebar every second. This will not make the game easier, just more enjoyable.
As for PvP the chalange is in the monovering, skill control, and equipment areas. It shuld never be about who has the better keyboard, or better at hitting the spacebar over and over again. (ie. skill not "skilz")
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerix View Post
Most of the people asking just want the weapons that have vary short cool downs to be on a toggle.
Why don't we just have longer cooldown and higher damage on the weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerix View Post
As to avoid haveing to hit the spacebar every second. This will not make the game easier, just more enjoyable
I haven't had to do this, but maybe my ships are outfitted differently than yours.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:03 AM.