Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace_Keeper View Post

I ask you this: WTF is going on? How can a key be pending shipment? C'mon Atari, you need to invert that cranial rectal inversion you have going on there and straighten this out ASAP.

Just my .02
At least its not direct2drive.uk, it has been the 2nd here for just over 9 hours but they refuse to release keys until after 10 am pst the official launch; another 9 hours from now, then they have to go through the process of releasing keys, Its complete horse****.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace_Keeper View Post
I ask you this: WTF is going on? How can a key be pending shipment? C'mon Atari, you need to invert that cranial rectal inversion you have going on there and straighten this out ASAP.
Just my .02
I ordered from Atari as well, and I may be wrong here, but at least for my understanding Ill get the key when it charges through onto my credit card. I was told this would occur on the 2nd as as of 1hour into it for me it hasn't yet. I don't expect to get my key until it does.
If yours has charged then Id say yea you have a big issue with them.
Guess Ill find out by morning if I do too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Mine's showing back ordered as well.

My email shows: "Star Trek Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download Not Available"
then it lists my beta key below the not available.

I thought that just meant they weren't handing the keys out right away, but if Maxil85 got both keys at the same time, this worries me.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 02:28 AM
I got this e-mail from Atari today:

Dear XXXX XXXXX,
This notification is just a friendly reminder (not a bill or a second charge) that on XXXXXX, you placed an order from Atari, Inc.. This order was paid using your Visa, whose last 4 digits are X**********XXXXX, and will be appearing on your billing statement shortly. The charge will appear as "DRI*Atari, Inc.". This is just a reminder to help you recognize the charge. You will not be charged again.
Product Qty Price
Star Trek Online Deluxe Edition - Digital Download 1 $54.99
.. .....................................Star Trek Online - Preorder 1 $5.00
.................................................. ...............-Sub Total: $59.99
.................................................. ........................Total: $59.99

Our customers have found this notice useful in confirming otherwise unknown credit card charges. While "Atari, Inc." may be easily recognizable on your charge statement, "DRI*Atari, Inc." may not. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your business and look forward to serving you in the future for all of your software needs. Again, this is just a friendly purchase reminder, no response or further action is required. If needed, a receipt for your purchase can be found here: https://www.findmyorder.com (You may need to cut and paste this link into your browser if you cannot click it) *** THIS IS NOT A BILL AND IT DOES NOT INDICATE A SECOND CHARGE TO YOUR CARD *** This is only a reminder that a previous purchase you made should be appearing on your credit card statement shortly. Sincerely, The Customer Service Team

---------------------------------------
I checked and my credit card HAS been charged. WhereTF is my product?