Lt. Commander
# 1 Goldfarmers.
02-02-2010, 01:24 AM
Looks like the Goldfarmers made it to our mail boxes already. I got my first mail from a goldseller and somehow they already made millions of cash in game lol.

Another thing is to everyone else, NEVER open one of their links if you want to avoid your acount stolen or PC hacked.

I still ask the game Devs. for better tools, for us players to eleminate the goldfarmers in the game!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:28 AM
What about a tracking system on goldfarming mail? Hunt them down and destroy them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrofoxable
What about a tracking system on goldfarming mail? Hunt them down and destroy them.
That's one of the thing i would like also
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:57 AM
Btw here is the mail:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject Stogold

<<http://www.xxxxxxx>> Cheapest Star Trek Online Energy Credits 100K sale 21$, Powerleveling 1-10 only 9$, Supper Best Services ! <<[url]http://www.xxxxxxxm>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindsweepX View Post
Btw here is the mail:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject Stogold

<<http://www.xxxxxxx>> Cheapest Star Trek Online Energy Credits 100K sale 21$, Powerleveling 1-10 only 9$, Supper Best Services ! <<[url]http://www.xxxxxxxm>>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahahahahahahahaha. If you need a powerleveling service to get your character to lvl 10 then you shouldn't be allowed to play any MMO.

Can we have an option to mail them a Photon Torpedo in the reply?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 02:21 AM
is there a way to report users who are sendingt spam-goldfarming-mails?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlGrey999 View Post
There is the "report spam" option in the mail box I believe.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 02:24 AM
Quote:
I think I've seen a report spam button somewhere, but it was not there on my own Goldsellers mail.

/Steelsky
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 02:25 AM
Quote:
StormShade made an annoucement on it here. This is the bit you want:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
-snip-
If someone sends you a PM you can do the same thing. In-game click the question mark (?), request GM Help then select behavior and add the players information for a GM to investigate and take action. Please include as much information as you can regarding the message you received.

Additionally, you can ignore these people both in-game and on the forums. In-game, simply right click on the players name and choose ignore. On the forums, go to the profile of the person who you wish to ignore and select the option to add that player to your ignore list. Your ignore list is the same both in-game, and on the forums, so if you do this in one location, you will not need to do so in the other.
-snip-
I've luckily been spared so far!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 02:27 AM
I got about 10 in my mail box now all from random accounts so its all well and good blocknig the one person but they never use that account again lol.