Lt. Commander
Hi,

I'm based in the UK with a decent connection but whenever I zone to a new area i keep getting disconnected and ocasionally on missions. This is generally during 'prime time'

Any suggestions? I do realise Servers are overloaded but wondered if th ere is anything I am missing!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:15 AM
I get this also and so to 2 of my firends. it only happens during prime time so i am guessing that the servers are not quite up to the job or they did not realise how popular a "Star Trek" game would be lol

let hope they get this sorted ASAP as the head start for me so far has been a pointless waste of time.

Maybe they might be nice and all the people who were on the head start get a bonus for XP. that might help make up for it, its not like we have not already been to level 10 once already lol

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:34 AM
I have the same problems. I'm in the UK too.
I get major lag when i do manage to get in, and disconnects.

Now the game is officially live, the servers are going to be chock-a-block! not much hope for the lag for a while. Though from what i understand this happens to all new MMOs in the beginning. Just have to wait it out i guess.

It would be nice to have some compensation, but i won't hold my breath. (especially after the Steam fiasco!)
I dread to think what BT will charge me for the extra GB download on my account. (it's not unlimited)

I do like this game a lot (when i can play) the Open Beta was great fun.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:41 AM
I've been finding it very hard to play the game for any duration of time.

I'm from Ireland, and by the time I get home from work and get all the daily stuff done, such as dinner, gym and others its around 8-9pm. So look forward to going on for an hour or so for a game.

But so far each time I go on I get about 15 minutes of game time before I get disconnected and the server goes down for maintenance.

Anyways I'm sure they are working hard to fix this problem. But I was wondering is their anything I can do on my end to make it run better?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 02:04 AM
Ok I asked some mroe in my Fleet seems a few is getting it