Lt. Commander
# 1 Where is the MINI SKIRT?
02-02-2010, 01:34 AM
OMG!

This is such epic fail. I bought the DDE so I can get the TOS MINISKIRTS!!! NO MINISKIRTS.

The Joined Trill is crappy. 2 more traits to choose from. No Efficient Trait to choose from.

I got the DDE from GameStop and NO connie!!! This pure GARBAGE.

This is the worst experience EVER!!!

Cryptic you guys SUCK. Get your crap together. Seriously???

I can only hope my borg bonus item works.

I want a FULL refund on my DDE Gamestop. Everything that I bought it for did not come to past. This is the WORST experience ever for a customer. !!!!

I want my MiniSkirts!!! SERIOUSLY. FOR REAL. NO JOKE. That was the ONLY big seller. (well the Connie too).
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:40 AM
TOS Costumes
Players can clothe their Federation characters in the uniforms made famous by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in the classic Star Trek: The Original Series. Players can freely change the colors of the uniform. Also note: The TOS costumes do include mini-skirts!

http://www.startrekonline.com/exclusives

Yet another "promise" that was not delivered.

First it was the "capless" skill system. Now its no mini-skirts. SERIOUSLY???

I'm a little ticked.

I want Mini Skirts!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:55 AM
Seriously nobody cares, about your Emo, ERP Skirt, go back to Moon Guard with that, nobody gives a rip about your disgusting noob fetish, and for the record, I am glad they didn't add it!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:56 AM
omg ... no miniskirts...what will the nerds whack it to now ...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:58 AM
Frankly nobody is going to give a **** what your problem is when you state it like that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Well my Zapp brannigan requires his mini skirt to do what he was meant too do show off his shclong to every Hot loooking babe in this universe
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 02:14 AM
If you people don't care - then why reply? Troll elsewhere.

Frankly, I care. You want what you paid for and without a lot of hassle.

I didn't buy an option for mini-skirts, instead I bought the option for the Constitution class starship and it appears there are issues with that as well. This all shows a remarkable inability on Cryptic's part to follow through on their promises. Nearly every part of this release has been a snafu. The liberated borg wasn't available at first. Server issues, etc., etc. It's ridiculous.

Before you start in on how WoW had a bad start - don't. WoW released over six years ago. I expect there to be improvements in releases. I can think of no other game that has had as many issues as ST:O has had at release.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Well then why don't you go back to WoW and shut the hell up.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Don't worry, even as I speak there will be a meeting at Cryptic towers where they are deciding how many cryptic points to charge for skirts.

Go Cryptic Go, milk these for every penny LOL
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 02:23 AM
We're being patched today. We might get it then.
Closed Thread