Lt. Commander
# 1 No Reg Key from D2D UK Yet
02-02-2010, 03:42 AM
Not that it matters, as usual Cryptic has SCREWED us again.. promising stuff to get you to buy a certain preorder than screwing you on it. (Mini Skirts)

NOT SURPRISED in the least .. They seem to have a bad habit of screwing over people. Thye must enjoy it and laugh there arse off about it.

Very glad I didn't waste money on a Lifetime sub..
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:44 AM
6 pm GMT.

it clearly states on d2d that it is a 10 am pst launch.

hope that helps mate

im also very unhappy about the pre-order fiasco. i have put alot of cash into this game. and feel unhappy allready, good thing i actually like the game.

heres to hopeing cryptic will fix this.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:48 AM
Quote:
"TOS Costumes
Players can clothe their Federation characters in the uniforms made famous by William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in the classic Star Trek: The Original Series. Players can freely change the colors of the uniform. Also note: The TOS costumes DO include mini-skirts!"
Another BALD-FACE LIE by Cryptic , but what else is new...
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer View Post
let hope they have a fix for this, everyone that has there retail key allready are not getting what they paid for. this is crucial for cryptic to fix, i can see alot of people leaving for these reasons.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Not that it matters, as usual Cryptic has SCREWED us again.. promising stuff to get you to buy a certain preorder than screwing you on it. (Mini Skirts)

NOT SURPRISED in the least .. They seem to have a bad habit of screwing over people. Thye must enjoy it and laugh there arse off about it.

Very glad I didn't waste money on a Lifetime sub..
1) The offers are from the retailers, not cryptic.
2) D2D clearly state that the game is released at 10am PST / 6pm GMT 2/2/10

Nobody has screwed you whatsoever, get your facts straight before looking like a complete muppet
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinmeister View Post
It's not released until Friday in the UK, that's why.
Says 2/2/2010 on my order, and its 2nd of Feb there...

Acutally I cant even care, if it dosent come out till next week.. Crytic has screwed us again, Surprise, Surprise.
Only ordered it for the TOS Uniforms , only decent thing about the preorder...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Its a cosmetic thing, really, calm down a little.

WoW promised dancing, politicians lie on a daily basis, my colleagues at work have been promised the same employments rights as the rest of the company for the last 3 years and still no joy.. and guess what, life still goes on.

Having a go a cryptic as they are working their arses off to get the game stable as opposed to allocating resources to make a flipping skirt shows a very shallow person.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 03:58 AM
[quote=Captain_Starblazer;1865787]Says 2/2/2010 on my order, and its 2nd of Feb there...
QUOTE]

Please re-read the information about the game on D2D carefully, here is a direct quote from Direct 2 Drive

Star Trek Online will be released on February 2, 2010 at 10AM PST. Release dates are subject to change without notice.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorganUK View Post

Having a go a cryptic as they are working their arses off to get the game stable as opposed to allocating resources to make a flipping skirt shows a very shallow person.

Skirts are in CO.
STO uses the CO engine.
I can't take more than 5 minutes to copy the texture into STO, really.

Also, check my sig. If they can allocate resources to 'fixing' that, they can allocate resources to give us a skirt, as promised.