Lt. Commander
# 1 Kudos to Cryptic
02-02-2010, 04:09 AM
I would like to thank you guys for finally announcing the shard going down with a 30 min notice. Also, you stated that it would be sown for 2 hours. Thank you for alerting us this time of the downtime, I was able to finish a mission and get a good parking spot for when I log back on after the downtime. This is a much better approach on you guys part. Again thank you
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan-Noonien-Singh
I would like to thank you guys for finally announcing the shard going down with a 30 min notice. Also, you stated that it would be sown for 2 hours. Thank you for alerting us this time of the downtime, I was able to finish a mission and get a good parking spot for when I log back on after the downtime. This is a much better approach on you guys part. Again thank you
Do not be surprised if it is 1 hour or 10 hours that is how these launch days go. So hoepefully we will only be waiting the 2 hours and can get back in. But do keep in mind that problems can arise because today is gonna be a flood of peeps I was actually thinking of playing my backup mmo just so I could give launch day its time to straighten itself out. But yeah that is good they gave us a heads up.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 04:16 AM
Bout bloody time too.. a key feature for any MMO and to not include it spelt very poor judgement

Come to think of it, it wouldnt surprise me if a clever lad in Cryptic decided to bring it down with notice simply for the kudos they get when it comes back up on the 2 hour mark right on time for everyone to play as stated
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by str00dl3 View Post
Bout bloody time too.. a key feature for any MMO and to not include it spelt very poor judgement

Come to think of it, it wouldnt surprise me if a clever lad in Cryptic decided to bring it down with notice simply for the kudos they get when it comes back up on the 2 hour mark right on time for everyone to play as stated
Oh wouldnt that be funny? I definately would get a big rofl out of it hahaha
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:27 AM
Do not thank people for waking up to common sense.

Then again common sense is not THAT common in the MMO business