Lt. Commander
# 1 Where do i buy ship weapons?
02-02-2010, 03:01 AM
Hey all,

I was wondering where to buy phaser dual cannons mk IV. I didn't find them at starbase 39, though I found mk III's. I'm assuming there are other ases to buy ships weapons from, and I really don't want to pay exchange prices for a grey item that is most likely sold somewhere.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:03 AM
Find it in Exchange.

I have some you are looking for. They're rare and uncommon.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:03 AM
if you cant see it in the stations you have visited so far, then try go to another one.

sorry for the lack of help.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytross View Post
Hey all,

I was wondering where to buy phaser dual cannons mk IV. I didn't find them at starbase 39, though I found mk III's. I'm assuming there are other ases to buy ships weapons from, and I really don't want to pay exchange prices for a grey item that is most likely sold somewhere.

Thanks in advance.
You cannot buy Mk IV from a station for energy they come as drops or rewards that you buy with PvP medals at K7 or for exploration badges. Take care when buying, for example, rank V gear - there is also a rank requirement on most items. Make sure you can use it before you buy it....

You can (as far as I remember) buy III, V , VII etc for energy. The ones in between (IV, VI, VIII etc) as above drops or token type rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Even if you can't use the items right away, it can be handy to have them so that when you're promoted, you have something to upgrade to straight away. I did the same thing when going from Lt. to Lt. Cmdr. - I had various armours and ship weapons that I couldn't use until I was promote, but once I was promoted, it was all gooood.

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 03:32 AM
2nd floor of the Sol station shipyard gives space components in return for exploration badges. That's where I get mine, that and the exchange.