Lt. Commander
# 281 well
01-31-2010, 01:33 AM
what most people dont know, most online games with bugs or problems show up unexpectedly until the game goes live or when large population of people join in. this happens all the time at SCEA online. its very difficult to know what could happen. thats why theres beta for pre orders. its not for you to have fun, its for them to understand situations when the population rises.

cryptic does a pretty damn good job on letting people know. they know star trek is a huge deal, i dont think they will let us down. i am sure we will all kill, manage, buy, zone bs chat and lick our lips when we skill up again soon.

(if you like interesting aliens, add me to friends list) haha mmm alcohol.
Lt. Commander
# 282 lot of poeple feel that way
01-31-2010, 01:34 AM
lot of poeple feel that way, almost thing we been cheated lol , or something and the funny part is, if this thing dose fail , we are out $49 or $59 and how do we get are money back , and i am not lol ok. this game been down, for more than it been up and if you got the game from steam your out of money lol, know refund on downloadedble games , so if you got the game from staem you , let say your pretty much xxxx.
Lt. Commander
# 283
01-31-2010, 01:35 AM
A very talented Rapper called Nasty he sounds like Eminem but has his own styles
Die Already (Official Song) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLW5Q...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H94Oe...eature=channel
Lt. Commander
# 284 i.
01-31-2010, 01:37 AM
the server is up, sooner than i thought, why dont we say yay as soon as we nay? okay my point is, good job cryptic. yay star trek fun.
Lt. Commander
# 285
01-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalarion
Oh I agree, good thing am not paying any money to them. If this keep up tonight, it may make my decision lot easier and not pay cryptic any money to play STO. I feel sorry for those who did the lifetime and 1 year subs, seems they are out of luck if game keeps crashing, stuck at loading screen and all other sorts of problems that makes game totally unplayable....
So, your rating the game as a whole throughout, its lifetime, based off of the first 2 days?? LMAO.
Pretty ignorant really, considering the 1st day of head start went buttery smooth.
Lt. Commander
# 286
01-31-2010, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graveside
Where he at
There he go
Peanut butter jelly
Do the peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly,
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat

Who wants Chowder? It all taste better with HOOL WHIP

Quotes by "Stewie Griffin"
U.S.S. "Family Guy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdcTdrDVqe4
Lt. Commander
# 287
01-31-2010, 11:43 AM
Yay and its down again

Owh well i had fun while it lasted
Lt. Commander
# 288
02-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakawau View Post
Stop calling people trolls when youre just as bad as the rest of us complaining, what? youre not? Let me help your memory...

Now stfu , and when you go under your bridge, bring a rope with you...
\

Oh yea, because suggesting someone go hang their self is so much better than calling someone a troll, LOL, what a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiandra
I purchased the digital deluxe edition for STO. So for those of us expecting to buy the game and not just reserve it for $5 we paid extra. I got cool little items that turns out, everyone found out much later, you can't use until after the head start, and the items for the most part are worthless by the time head start ends. So choice, do the head start and either reroll or not use the items or skip head start and use the cool items for a few days. Could be worse you could have preodered from Best buy to get an item that is lootable.
Umm,......No, you didn't pay extra, that $5 is subtracted from the purchase price. I think I have an extra calculator laying around here if you need one.