Lt. Commander
# 1 Federation or Klingon
02-02-2010, 03:40 AM
So here is what I have. The Kilingons start off with their awesome Bat'leth and a ranged weapon. So where is the Federation's melee weapon? I just don't understand because there are so many racial abilities and equipment that boost combat strength. Now my opinion of combat strength is melee damage. Not all the strength bonuses state melee but some specifically do. So again where is the melee weapons for the Feds?

And again, if you can't tell, the Klingons are by far my personal favorite race, but I like to play the Federation much more. Worf for example is just the "bomb". Why are we able to have a Kilingon BO, and there are Kilingon NPCs walking around, but we can't be a Klingon Captain with out having to customize one? Where is the template for it? I know that the Federation is at war with the Kilingon Empire, but if you do for one you have to do for all. If we can have Klingon BO then we should have a Klingon captain template. Especially since they actually allowed us to have the Borg captains why not the Klingon?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 03:42 AM
You cna have a Klingon on the federation side if you pay cryptic 250 CP in their store, or just make a custom race and take all the klingon options for your characters head.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:44 AM
How do you access their store? The one ingame for me is blank?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:47 AM
Its probably not up yet, this website gives an overview of it:

http://www.startrekonline.com/store