Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31 jerk hacking
01-29-2010, 01:31 PM
For any other old-time Cryptic players, did you get a sudden UniqueDragon flashback upon reading this?

This is how it start's jerk hacking (dupin)

Quote:
this what happened in the last game i played hackers ruined it for everyone dupin rares and gold and just anything to cheat there no extened maintenance there trying to catch the hacker and we pay for it so unless people don't let GM'S know of wrong doing's in the game it we ruin it and there we not be a COH IT WELL BE GONE TO THE AMERICANS!!!!!!!
For those not in the know, this is one of the most epic boardrage fail threads ever in gaming.
Lt. Commander
# 32
01-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kright0n View Post
eh, i don't live in a mud hut...i live in the US, I WANT MY BORG NOW
I think that the idea was to gain some perspective - obviously you don't want to do that. OK, think of the little girl in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory who jumped up and down and demanded everything now. Remember where she wound up? Do you feel like that little girl, the one everyone despises? And even if you don't get sucked up into the garbage, we really don't need the caps and red face.

Give them a chance to make it right! I have bought software that didn't work and of course zero money back. They will get it sorted!
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taran
The idea of head start is exactly that you pay something a little extra to get into a live gaming environment before the general public. The sole reason for this is to level up before you have to deal with the 5 million others asking "where's Sulu...." My tolerence is very low at this point and Im considering the need for some compensation from Cryptic. I can not level my character which i paid for in advance becuase your system wont work. I see a case here does anyone else?
Who paid extra for headstart? Anyone who buys the same version of the game I did will pay exactly what I did for it. Or more accurately what I will pay for it once it ships. Currently I haven't paid anything to play in the headstart. I just ordered it earlier than most.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-29-2010, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Haiti is possibly the most creative excuse for a software developer I've seen to date.
SOE had wildfires. In the same state even!
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-29-2010, 01:51 PM
yeah how do you pay extra?
I gave the gamestop ppl $5 and they gave me a access key.
as far as I know I only owe them 45 more bucks.

Frankly I think that it's amazing that we get any bonuses at all for preordering beyond a token in-game item.
my in-game item is a starship! that alone is amazing to me, never mind bonus races, uniforms, and upgrades.

The first week of any popular mmo is fraught with tech breakdowns, its natural and once they get the dry ice and liquid nitrogen for the overheating servers, everything will be ...as right as rain..
Lt. Commander
# 36
01-29-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZielReaver View Post
OK I spend 240 bucks for a life sub and go to headset. First steam makes me re-download 10gigs. Now I find out you can not make your Borg caption because they were to ignorant to let us test the Borg captions in beta like we begged for. If they would have opened cstore and let us make are Borgs they could have seen weeks ago this problem.

So now I am getting screwed out of the first headstart day because I am not just making a char. to turn around and never use again when they finally fix cstore so we can get are real char.

I think cryptic should give us life subs something for screwing us out of headstart because they were to lazy to test the store
oh be quite noob, I have to wait until Tuesday to be able to play my trill, and there is no guarantee that I will have my connie. so stop whining.
Lt. Commander
# 37
01-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuelessQuest
The game doesn't go offline tomorrow. You will still be able to play and eventually get your Borg. Calm down. You don't need any of this NOW.

Remain Clam. Have Patience and all will be well. Your blood pressure will thank you for it!
Actually I hope all these whiners give themselves aneurysms.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZielReaver View Post
OK I spend 240 bucks for a life sub and go to headset. First steam makes me re-download 10gigs. Now I find out you can not make your Borg caption because they were to ignorant to let us test the Borg captions in beta like we begged for. If they would have opened cstore and let us make are Borgs they could have seen weeks ago this problem.

So now I am getting screwed out of the first headstart day because I am not just making a char. to turn around and never use again when they finally fix cstore so we can get are real char.

I think cryptic should give us life subs something for screwing us out of headstart because they were to lazy to test the store
Why does Cryptic continue to treat its good high paying customers so badly.

CRYPTIC WE DEMAND SATISFACTION...GIVE US SOMETHING FOR AL THIS BS.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-02-2010, 04:57 AM
I got the lifetime sub and I am fine with everything Cryptic has done so far. The game keeps getting better for me. I had a ton of play time yesterday and it was a blast! I think the server only went down once during my entire play time. We played for about 6 hours.