Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilel
That order page only lists this:

It does not tell you that you have to go back to your account page and re click the download link to get your real key for the live game on the 2nd.

And I do not understand your post, who said anything about terms and conditions. I was just giving people some new info on what their D2D account page is now showing, although it's in a kind of odd place. Never would see it unless you re clicked that link already cause it was not there before.
also on yor "my account" page under where it says "activation key" it says to click the download button to get your key. That's where I found out how to get my key
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibb0 View Post
theres a countdown timer on the d2d site, says 5 hours so think gotta wait a bit longer.
I seen the ST Online countdown timer last night but now i cant seem to find the widget.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binball
also on yor "my account" page under where it says "activation key" it says to click the download button to get your key. That's where I found out how to get my key

That's always been there.

You can not see the new Note about having to come back and do it again to get your LIVE KEY till you click it and this was just added recently cause that Note was not there before.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkington2190 View Post
I seen the ST Online countdown timer last night but now i cant seem to find the widget.

Yeah you have to go into a few pre order pages till you see that timer.