Lt. Commander
# 1 I am looking for a new Fleet
02-02-2010, 01:05 AM
One where other fleet members do NOT hit shift so they can NINJA the loot
Players that share items they do not need instead of selling them for the cash. I, in turn, will do the same.
Players that understand what "concentrated fire" means
Players that use concentrated fire
Players that will do some PVP
I would prefer 30+ players
Vent is a must.

I am in my 40s. I am on almost every day. I have a lifetime sub. I have no problem with playing up to 80 hours a week if its with a group of good people.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Hello
02-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Hello
I like to invite you to check out our fleet.

We are a guild of about 25 players right now but our gaming community is over 2000 members. We just recently starting telling our members adn promoting it to our community as we like to insure the game does go live first as we have been "burnt" before

II am a tad bit older with some grey lol.. most of the 25 core members right now are all over 30 but we do have younger players in are community but they know our rules

Vent is mandatory if you dont use it you are gone...i.e I hate typing lol we have had this rule now for 12 years.

we have a mix of hard core and casual gamers and players from several European countries so we have good coverage for what ever hours you might want to play.

if you have any questions you can visit our community forums at www.bkbhq.comIf you like to join we require a guild application thru our web site that insures every member our fleet understand are code of conduct at
http://www.startrekonlineguildhq.com/ Its nothing fancy but does the job we need .
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:53 AM
FYI: Hello. I'm not an officer in the VKF (ref: quote below) but they are a mature group of guys and gals. Also there are plenty of Leadership / Command opportunities within the fleet if you are interested. It sounds like you can bring much to the table (I am still learning about Concentrated Fire, Focus Fire, Suppression Fire, etc.).

Good luck with your search.

Valrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeySailor View Post
Good Launch Day to you. I am Zhel-lan Keysailor, Fleet Executive Officer of the VKF. You may find our Fleet a good fit, provided you can RP with cold logic, insightful analysis, and superior intellect as we Vulcans do.

The VKF is medium RP, we are focused on enriching our members' in-game experience in every way. Come check us out here at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067 or at our Fleet forum -we're in transition from http://vulcankolinahrfleet.forumotion.com/forum.htm to www.vulcankolinarfleet.com/forum

We are worldwide, have both casual and hardcore members, have vent, and have each others' well-being as a common goal. I personally have been a fan of the ST genre for decades.

Our Fleet is formed in-game, and we have competed several PvE missions with small groups - I find it very satisfying to work with logical, analytical Vulcans, and we do have other races in the VKF - they are...fascinating.

Live Long and Prosper, and know that the VKF will answer all Federation hails.
Lt. Commander
# 4 {ufp}
02-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Hey there Kellir!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years. In your first post you say vent is a must, we do use teamspeak 3. But, once you see the rest of our community you might be OK with that.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 05:24 AM
Hi,

Pandion Knights are Multi gaming community of a variety of ages from people all over the EU.

We currently play a number of games ranging from FPS, RTS and MMO and we have been around for 10 years this year.

STO is looking like a fantastic game for us and many existing members as well as new PK members are joining our fleet on a regular basis.

If you are looking for a fun casual style fleet then please have a look at our recruitment thread:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=89840