Lt. Commander
Hullo all!

I just recieved my Gamestop pre-oder code, am I able to claim this in the c-store under the special unlocks? (Dont see it there yet).

Also, is the Del-taco fixed up yet, as its greyed out for me.

Annnnnd, I'm assuming the titles really are one per character as the mouse over text says?

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Some folks who have entered their code are stating they have the items, as for the title why on earth (or ferenganar) would you want to be called ambassador, ambassador, j/k. By char it means each char you create, can only claim it once from the c-store, however that is misleading my char did in fact receive the title twice, before I realised that claiming it placed an invisible item in my inv that has to be dbl clicked to use.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 04:17 AM
Enter your code on the main page where it says enter your code . I got my code from gamestop put it in and I have the steam preorder stuff NOT the gamestop stuff I paid for hehe. So good luck it seems it is random whether you get what you paid for or not.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH2010
Enter your code on the main page where it says enter your code . I got my code from gamestop put it in and I have the steam preorder stuff NOT the gamestop stuff I paid for hehe. So good luck it seems it is random whether you get what you paid for or not.
So far nothing in the c-store for myself... I'll give it a little bit and see what happens. Might try to create a new character and see if they can get one.

But for now, bed time.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 06:13 AM
Type /claim maybe?

Just a thought, not sure if Cryptic does things this way for pre-order bonus items or not.

Worth a shot though.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 06:28 AM
I'm just wondering where the extra items are, since they are not in the C-Store (for me at least). After all, we were told that pre-order items were tied to retail codes - and I have entered my retail code...