Lt. Commander
# 1 miniskirts?
02-02-2010, 06:28 AM
i was very excitable about launch day, mainly because i finally get to kit my char out in her TOS outfit, i went to the tailor and the top half of the outfit is there, but not the skirts anyone got any info as to wether this is a bug/being sorted/eaten by tribbles? also i dont seem to have the admirals outfits as an option (although im not so bothered about them )
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellatrix
i was very excitable about launch day, mainly because i finally get to kit my char out in her TOS outfit, i went to the tailor and the top half of the outfit is there, but not the skirts anyone got any info as to wether this is a bug/being sorted/eaten by tribbles? also i dont seem to have the admirals outfits as an option (although im not so bothered about them )
pre-order perks shouldn't kick in untill 10 AM PST (6 PM in London, 7 PM in mainland Europe)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 06:37 AM
fair enough, just seemed odd half the uniform and all the rest of the perks were there waiting for me, but not the other half of the uniform maybe cryptic are trying to build up the suspense
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Bellatrix I hope you are a woman....cause otherwise this is getting a little creepy for me........

Runs off to equip mini-skirts on all female crew members :p

If Kirk can do it then god damn so can I!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 07:40 AM
They should be unlocked for men, too. You can actually see guys wearing the "skirt" uniform in the classic series walking around in the background now and again. Makes sense in a future without gender bias.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post
pre-order perks shouldn't kick in untill 10 AM PST (6 PM in London, 7 PM in mainland Europe)
Hopefully this is true. I've not seen an "official" response from Cryptic regarding this is factual.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbldets
Bellatrix I hope you are a woman....cause otherwise this is getting a little creepy for me........

Runs off to equip mini-skirts on all female crew members :p

If Kirk can do it then god damn so can I!
lol yes i am
tbh id like to see a variety of skirts, but if mini is all they are doing for now then mini is what i want
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 08:01 AM
None of my preorder perks are there. Is there something we're supposed to do in game or should it all be there in character creatioin?

edit: ah nevermiund just saw Sarevok's post
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 08:04 AM
The following link is WHAT the TOS uniforms should look like. Let's hope the female TOS uniform looks very close.

http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...0/uniforms.htm
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellatrix
lol yes i am
tbh id like to see a variety of skirts, but if mini is all they are doing for now then mini is what i want

Honestly I can't remember if these uniforms were even included in my pre-order bonus stuff....but the next time I log in I know where I am going first