Lt. Commander
I don't really care about Joined Trill, but I do care about some of the other stuff. So let's say I create a Human, and get to level 5-10 before I even get my actual DDE key. If I then punch in the code, and unlock all my extra goodies. Will I be able to have it on my Human character that I created prior to entering the code?
For example, the Chromodynamic Armor, Original Series uniforms, NX registry prefix, etc. Will I be able to apply that stuff to my existing character? If so, where would I get it. Would it just show up in my inventory? Or my mailbox?

I'm asking because, If I can still use that stuff later, I'm just going to go ahead and make my dude now, and start playing. If all that stuff only applies to brand new characters after I've entered the retail key. Then I'll wait.

Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:18 AM
I'm curiuos about this as well. Are the bonus items retro-active?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:21 AM
If it functions like how you had to claim the Del Taco Shuttle, it may just be that you enter your code, go to the C Store in game and just claim the item(s) on that character there. I may be wrong though, i can't check myself for another 8 hours anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 07:21 AM
I applied my DDE code about 45 mins ago, I'm LC9 at the moment and was able to claim everything, even if most of it was a touch out of date for me ; )
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 07:22 AM
I logged into the STO website, plugged in my Retail Key from Gamestop (that i received e-mail), logged into the game, went to the C-Store and all my preorder stuff was there. emotes, "NX" suffix, etc. This was all on my character that ive been playing since Head Start.

The only thing i forgot to check was my ToS Constitution Class starter ship (from the Gamestop Pre-Order)... ive been hearing that people have not been receiving it as they should.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 07:24 AM
Cool, thanks guys. Sounds like I can go ahead and start playing then.