Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Greetings.

As per the answers given by Jackalope in the Pre-order Q&A thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
Are the Joined Trill (from the Digitial Delux Addition) availiable as both Federation and Klingon faction characters?

Yep.
When I add my retail code for the DDE from Atari it does unlock the Joined Trill for Federation character creation. However the option did not appear for Klingon Empire character creation.

I am curious to know if this is just a temporary bug, or if the information given in the Pre-order Q&A was not accurate.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:44 AM
I don't know why Jackalope said that, but there is no way a Joined Trill shouldbe available for the Klingon side of factions...

If they come up with something comparable, that is understandable. But a trill does not have any business being on the Klingon side, as a member race of the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brihtwulf616 View Post
I don't know why Jackalope said that, but there is no way a Joined Trill shouldbe available for the Klingon side of factions...

If they come up with something comparable, that is understandable. But a trill does not have any business being on the Klingon side, as a member race of the Federation.
Really? What would you say about a Klingon member of the federation?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brihtwulf616 View Post

Yeah, I can see clearly by your complete disagreement that it's entirely not possible that two members of the same race could ever have completely opposite views on any matter. Obviously, if one Trill thinks the Federation is the bomb, then all Trill inherently agree.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by obi636 View Post
Really? What would you say about a Klingon member of the federation?
It costs 240 Cryptic points is what I'd say.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Oh really I didn't know that both sides could play joined trill, that quite a surprise to me atleast.

But Im not surprised if its only the federation that gets to use them - Guess who gets the short end of the stick again.... The Klingon Empire....

Extra species at launch:

Federation: 3 (Ferengi & Klingon in c-store and joined trill from deluxe edition)

The Klingon empire: 0
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Sykes
Which I gladly paid
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Wrong, the planet Trill is NOT a Federation world. Trills have, and do join the Federation, but the planet it iself is not a Federation world, meaning not all Trills are Federation by default.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Yupp ya get to join with a earthworm or somethin :p would make sense if they made something equivilent though. But unforntately, Join Trills are a Federation race.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Sykes
lol idd, I guess we have a double standard there from Cryptic....

I do wish they werent so obvious about it

I guess its a miracle that the empire hasnt already lost if they are loosing tonnes of klingons to the feds, and no new species are joining their side....