Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,645
# 351
08-14-2014, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vosoros View Post
I like the look of the Voyager bridge...can I have that for my ship rather than the science bridge options please developers?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/sta...detail/6007893

Purdy please?

Tacofangs has already confirmed in other threads on the forums that we will be able to get a full Voyager interior and it will include 2 versions of the mess hall. He also said he doesn't know if it will be ready in time for the launch of Delta Rising but they are going to try.

Edit: Here you go http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post18438501

Last edited by monkeybone13; 08-14-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 715
# 352
08-20-2014, 12:04 PM
I, for one, am glad that we are finally getting content that we have been owed for years. However, new content does NOT equal new grinding. I have ground for my gear, specifically, fleet gear. If our gear is to be rendered darn near obsolete compared to the new Mk XIV fleet gear, I want a free upgrade. Outfitting my ships was nowhere near cheap for either my fleet or me. Each piece of my gear cost our fleet 1 provision that we, collectively, ground for. Now, with the new fleet gear, we have pretty much wasted our time, money, and provisions. Consoles alone are 50k FC ,10k dil, and a provision (without discounts). Fleet weapons (advanced) are 10k FC, 9.1k dil, and a provision (With discounts). Etc Etc... all of which we ALL have ground for. Either that, or we paid real money for zen and exchanged it for dilithium. Either way, we are being robbed of all of this and are being forced to grind for all over again. If we can't at least get a free upgrade... at the very least we should be allowed to sell our fleet gear to the, currently non-existing fleet vendor, for the FULL PRICE we paid to get it, including the provisions! This, of course, should be given (not a new project). Upon the update of the game he/she should just appear. If these reasonable and fair requests cannot be met... you have lost my patronage Cryptic.


I have no problem grinding. I have no problem paying on occasion for things I want. But this game is getting excessive and I'm sick of it.
They are killing this game and this is how they are doing it.
Career Officer
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
# 353 REQUEST: Delta Rising
08-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Can we get a ship transfer token in the C-Store? For transferring to other characters within an account, specifically referring to Lobi ships...
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 74
# 354
08-25-2014, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameverseman View Post
I, for one, am glad that we are finally getting content that we have been owed for years. However, new content does NOT equal new grinding. I have ground for my gear, specifically, fleet gear. If our gear is to be rendered darn near obsolete compared to the new Mk XIV fleet gear, I want a free upgrade. Outfitting my ships was nowhere near cheap for either my fleet or me. Each piece of my gear cost our fleet 1 provision that we, collectively, ground for. Now, with the new fleet gear, we have pretty much wasted our time, money, and provisions. Consoles alone are 50k FC ,10k dil, and a provision (without discounts). Fleet weapons (advanced) are 10k FC, 9.1k dil, and a provision (With discounts). Etc Etc... all of which we ALL have ground for. Either that, or we paid real money for zen and exchanged it for dilithium. Either way, we are being robbed of all of this and are being forced to grind for all over again. If we can't at least get a free upgrade... at the very least we should be allowed to sell our fleet gear to the, currently non-existing fleet vendor, for the FULL PRICE we paid to get it, including the provisions! This, of course, should be given (not a new project). Upon the update of the game he/she should just appear. If these reasonable and fair requests cannot be met... you have lost my patronage Cryptic.
I believe this is a more than a fair & just idea- I also am tired of all my previous work going to hell & am leaving the game for good if Cryptic does not take our previous work into account. I agree that grinding does not = content & have no intention of going through more & more grinding to upgrade my current fleet gear. The idea of a vendor "appearing" on my fleet starbase (not a project to unlock him) & giving me full value in fleet credits, dilithium & provisions for the gear I already worked my posterior off for, is the ONLY acceptable alternative to a free upgrade to mk 14 gear. ARE YOU LISTENTING CRYPTIC?!?!? WE WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY FURTHER GRINDING!!!!!!!!! Free upgrades on our fleet gear or full value for a trade in or we walk. Time for you all to decide if you want to continue you short term economics policy & loose veterans like myself or go for long term economics & stop giving players like me the shaft. You've shafted me out of reputation, upgraded borg sets, master craftsmen & I am tired of it. I have no intention of supporting you, perfect world or this bug ridden game any more unless you listen to players like us.

Last edited by borthanius; 08-25-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 615
# 355
08-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameverseman View Post
I, for one, am glad that we are finally getting content that we have been owed for years. However, new content does NOT equal new grinding. I have ground for my gear, specifically, fleet gear. If our gear is to be rendered darn near obsolete compared to the new Mk XIV fleet gear, I want a free upgrade. Outfitting my ships was nowhere near cheap for either my fleet or me. Each piece of my gear cost our fleet 1 provision that we, collectively, ground for. Now, with the new fleet gear, we have pretty much wasted our time, money, and provisions. Consoles alone are 50k FC ,10k dil, and a provision (without discounts). Fleet weapons (advanced) are 10k FC, 9.1k dil, and a provision (With discounts). Etc Etc... all of which we ALL have ground for. Either that, or we paid real money for zen and exchanged it for dilithium. Either way, we are being robbed of all of this and are being forced to grind for all over again. If we can't at least get a free upgrade... at the very least we should be allowed to sell our fleet gear to the, currently non-existing fleet vendor, for the FULL PRICE we paid to get it, including the provisions! This, of course, should be given (not a new project). Upon the update of the game he/she should just appear. If these reasonable and fair requests cannot be met... you have lost my patronage Cryptic.
Do you know what? I agree.

Players have spent so much time and money on reputation systems, fleet holdings, c-store items, lobi store items, lockboxes, etc... Our family has two "Star Trek: Online" accounts. We spent around $500-$600 on purchases. If it was not for the fact that we nuked one account's avatars, I am willing to bet we hit around $700 worth of zen, c-store items, fleet items, ships, etc...

I am with you on this argument.

If Cryptic does not make logical adjustment, I will ask their customer service to delete both accounts.

We spent real money to obtain the highest level (endgame) items.

We also spent a whole lot of time on grinding equipment.

I am way-way past the grinding and nerfing stage.

Unless Cryptic does something reasonable, I will walk away from "Star Trek: Online" for good.

All the c-store, lobi store, lockbox, fleet, and reputation items should come with free level 60 and T6 upgrades. Anything less would be theft.

Last edited by venkou; 08-25-2014 at 11:56 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 74
# 356
08-25-2014, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by venkou View Post
Do you know what? I agree.

Players have spent so much time and money on reputation systems, fleet holdings, c-store items, lobi store items, lockboxes, etc... Our family has two "Star Trek: Online" accounts. We spent around $500-$600 on purchases. If it was not for the fact that we nuked one account's avatars, I am willing to bet we hit around $700 worth of zen, c-store items, fleet items, ships, etc...

I am with you on this argument.

If Cryptic does not make logical adjustment, I will ask their customer service to delete both accounts.

We spent real money to obtain the highest level (endgame) items.

We also spent a whole lot of time on grinding equipment.

I am way-way past the grinding and nerfing stage.

Unless Cryptic does something reasonable, I will walk away from "Star Trek: Online" for good.

All the c-store, lobi store, lockbox, fleet, and reputation items should come with free level 60 and T6 upgrades. Anything less would be theft.
Right on man!!!!
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 39
# 357 Amen brother
08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
I've had enough as well, but I've already paid for a lifetime subscription. I've prolly put twice what you have in real money into this game. I won't delete my account because at the very least it takes up server space and they have to give me my 500 zen per month but what I can do is not give these A-Holes another dime.

The customer service is practically non existent, bugs go years without getting fixed, i.e. the cloaking/masking bug that we've endured since 1/11/11. They nerf what we work for (reputation) yet ignore the real reasons that pvp has become completely unbalanced. Once we were nearly screwed out of the captains passives that we PAID for with playable Joined Trills and had to fight like hell to not have them nerfed. We were promised 3-4 episodic series with 4-5 missions each per year yet after the DS9 series its been *crickets*. Despite stating this goal/promise since the last mission of that series "Boldly They Rode" premiered on March 10th of 2012 Cryptic has advanced the storyline of Trek a whopping three missions in over two and a half years.

What they can put into the game is fluff and endless grinding. Not to say that I don't appreciate some of the missions and end game content but enough is enough. NO MORE STAR BASE GRINDING, NO MORE REPUTATION GRINDING, and NO MAKING OUR HARD EARNED GEAR OBSOLETE WITHOUT PROPER REDRESS. Again, enough is enough. I've ground for MK XII fleet and rep gear on over a dozen toons and if I am just left out in the cold with no way to upgrade without grinding for it all over again I'll hit Cryptic in the one place that they do understand...the pocket book. Again...not one more dime. I've already put at least 1500 dollars into this game. Think hard Cryptic...do you really wanna lose people like me?

This is to any dev...I'm more than willing to have a real conversation about this if you want to talk...I'll keep checking back on this thread. We'll see how things play out but I am tired of having my fleet mates pushed out of this game, we're all on vent and they are my friends now too. Its time for Cryptic to start fixing the bugs and glitches, put in new episodic story arcs, slow down the grinding in this game and stop giving sole priority to the almighty dollar and do the right thing by the players....you know us little peons who have made this game what it is!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkou View Post
Do you know what? I agree.

Players have spent so much time and money on reputation systems, fleet holdings, c-store items, lobi store items, lockboxes, etc... Our family has two "Star Trek: Online" accounts. We spent around $500-$600 on purchases. If it was not for the fact that we nuked a few avatars, I am willing to bet we hit around $700 worth of zen, c-store items, fleet items, ships, etc...

I am with you on this argument. If Delta Rising does something to the quality of our items, I will ask Cryptic's customer service to delete both accounts.

We spent real money to obtain high level items.

We also spent a whole lot of time on grinding equipment.

I am way-way past the grinding and nerfing stage.

Unless Cryptic does something reasonable, I will walk away from "Star Trek: Online" for good.

All the c-store, lobi store, lockbox, fleet, and reputation items should come with free level 60 upgrades.

Last edited by ensignswenson; 08-25-2014 at 12:33 PM.
Ensign
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 29
# 358
08-25-2014, 12:12 PM
Me I would like for them to give us the option to upgrade ANY ship. From tier 1 on up. Some of us have a favorite old school ship and would love to be able to fly it at max lvl.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,338
# 359
08-25-2014, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashibai View Post
Me I would like for them to give us the option to upgrade ANY ship. From tier 1 on up. Some of us have a favorite old school ship and would love to be able to fly it at max lvl.
This is covered in the F.C.T. (against rules to make these threads) under the heading T5 connie.

Whether or not cryptic wants to do that, CBS wouldnt let them, and as the holder of the IP, CBS has final say
Admin of VPvP Channel Fair, Fun, Vanilla PvP

Career Officer
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 74
# 360
08-25-2014, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensignswenson View Post
I've had enough as well, but I've already paid for a lifetime subscription. I've prolly put twice what you have in real money into this game. I won't delete my account because at the very least it takes up server space and they have to give me my 500 zen per month but what I can do is not give these A-Holes another dime.

The customer service is practically non existent, bugs go years without getting fixed, i.e. the cloaking/masking bug that we've endured since 1/11/11. They nerf what we work for (reputation) yet ignore the real reasons that pvp has become completely unbalanced. Once we were nearly screwed out of the captains passives that we PAID for with playable Joined Trills and had to fight like hell to not have them nerfed. We were promised 3-4 episodic series with 4-5 missions each per year yet after the DS9 series its been *crickets*. Despite stating this goal/promise since the last mission of that series "Boldly They Rode" premiered on March 10th of 2012 Cryptic has advanced the storyline of Trek a whopping three missions in over two and a half years.

What they can put into the game is fluff and endless grinding. Not to say that I don't appreciate some of the missions and end game content but enough is enough. NO MORE STAR BASE GRINDING, NO MORE REPUTATION GRINDING, and NO MAKING OUR HARD EARNED GEAR OBSOLETE WITHOUT PROPER REDRESS. Again, enough is enough. I've ground for MK XII fleet and rep gear on over a dozen toons and if I am just left out in the cold with no way to upgrade without grinding for it all over again I'll hit Cryptic in the one place that they do understand...the pocket book. Again...not one more dime. I've already put at least 1500 dollars into this game. Think hard Cryptic...do you really wanna lose people like me?

This is to any dev...I'm more than willing to have a real conversation about this if you want to talk...I'll keep checking back on this thread. We'll see how things play out but I am tired of having my fleet mates pushed out of this game, we're all on vent and they are my friends now too. Its time for Cryptic to start fixing the bugs and glitches, put new episodic story arcs, slow down the grinding in this game and stop giving sole priority to the almighty dollar and do the right thing by the players....you know us little peons who have made this game what it is!!!!
and yet another RIGHT ON MAN!!!!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:01 AM.